Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > u know u have fishtails down when

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
you can do them continuously when you are really drunk with your eyes closed biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
dunno about harder... different.
it feels more like fishtailing when you keep it low.

(current munkybests: 2.5 rotations with 1 stick, 1 rotation with parallel dubbles a while back, after which i went "right, thats that done." and never tried it again ubblol)

Strange thing about the low ones: you're rotating the staff around its centre in a vertical plane, while turning the staffs centre of rotation around in a large horizontal circle.
Perpendiculo-spin? confused2

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

oooooh i new i forgot something ..... hang on ill just go get em for you

try clicking here

what do ya think?

tongue ubblol tongue

Just coz you cant do it - even when it is sunny! wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
well, i suppose that was ok.

espescially the 'not looking' aspect. i think i got about ten now, way short of what you're doing there.

however i feel that as i'm in winter, i get at least twice as long as you to learn it. unfortunately we'll probably find knox has them down already.....

smiles
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
damm it when did you start getting thoughs so clean spank

I want a full written apolgy for waitting till you went back to aus to get double fishtails that sort of behavour is just not on.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
id just like to add an adendum whereby a complete fishtail beat must be completed between each 180 degree turn ...... just cos biggrin

*scribbles sorry on a piece of paper and hands it to tim*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
is there a video link so i can see how its done!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
if u scroll up a tad ull find some details for a yahoo account to get the video from, alternatively theres a thread in the videos section with the details in the first post

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
seen cheers ben!!!!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Page: