• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > u know u have fishtails down when

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:you can do them continuously when you are really drunk with your eyes closed biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete Topic

simian

simian

110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY

Total posts: 3149
Posted:dunno about harder... different.
it feels more like fishtailing when you keep it low.

(current munkybests: 2.5 rotations with 1 stick, 1 rotation with parallel dubbles a while back, after which i went "right, thats that done." and never tried it again ubblol)

Strange thing about the low ones: you're rotating the staff around its centre in a vertical plane, while turning the staffs centre of rotation around in a large horizontal circle.
Perpendiculo-spin? confused2

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Written by: ben-ja-men

oooooh i new i forgot something ..... hang on ill just go get em for you

try clicking here

what do ya think?

tongue ubblol tongue

Just coz you cant do it - even when it is sunny! wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

bluecat

bluecat

geek, level 1

Total posts: 5300
Posted:well, i suppose that was ok.

espescially the 'not looking' aspect. i think i got about ten now, way short of what you're doing there.

however i feel that as i'm in winter, i get at least twice as long as you to learn it. unfortunately we'll probably find knox has them down already.....

smiles
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

T&B
BRONZE Member since Aug 2003

T&B

Me

Total posts: 607
Posted:damm it when did you start getting thoughs so clean spank

I want a full written apolgy for waitting till you went back to aus to get double fishtails that sort of behavour is just not on.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:id just like to add an adendum whereby a complete fishtail beat must be completed between each 180 degree turn ...... just cos biggrin

*scribbles sorry on a piece of paper and hands it to tim*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

minimaniac

minimaniac

The Ladiees Man

Total posts: 360
Posted:is there a video link so i can see how its done!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:if u scroll up a tad ull find some details for a yahoo account to get the video from, alternatively theres a thread in the videos section with the details in the first post

Delete

minimaniac

minimaniac

The Ladiees Man

Total posts: 360
Posted:seen cheers ben!!!!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Delete

Page: 12