Forums > Technical Discussion > Spinning clubs, which ones to get?

Login/Join to Participate

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
So Im getting a set of spinning clubs and have been looking at the Dube Klassic set:
https://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=692
Im pretty much set on these so Im really just looking for some opnions and/or testimonials. If anyone has a truly better suggestion, Im open to that as well. And before anyone comments on the fact that they're juggling and swinging torches, thats fine. I juggle also and have no juggling torches either but they're mainly going to be for spinning.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
apart from anything else: Not enough wick!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
I was going to say Dube also make a dual swinging/juggling club, now the page has loaded, I see that’s the Klassic – a torch great for juggling as well as swinging.

I tried them out at JuggleArt and they seem ok, perhaps a little long compared to what I’m used to. They’re certainly better for juggling that the Mr Babache swinging clubs I use currently. Though, The MB’s have cathedral wicks that last for ages. Josh and plenty of other use juggling clubs for swinging. I’ll probably get better balanced clubs next time, as the progression into juggling is inevitable, well for me wink

Let us know how you get on. If you are into swinging then you are probably aware of the
[Old link]

Cheers – Clubs rule

beerchug

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh