Forums > Social Chat > What have you answered the door wearing?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The door bell ran before and it was some guy selling stuff for a charity (i think...the phone rang before I could find out!), and I answered the door wearing trakkies, hiking boots (im wearing them in!), my yukata (one of those cotton kimonos) and a head scarf...generally, looking pretty daggy.

Now I know it's easy to top that! But I'm just interested - what have (or havent) you been wearing when answereing the door?

One of my friends answered the door to pick up pizza while completely naked, expecting it to be a guy...but it was a girl! I wasn't there when he did this, but i wish i was! it would have been hilarious!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Oh and vixen, gonna need a pic as i cant seem to get a decent mental picture up tongue

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
umm

biggrin

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I have opened the door in Black Heels and a large black feather boa, thinking it was my then b/f only to find he had the neighbour with him...... redface

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Dripping wet with a towel round my waist shrug

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
ok i can use the same post *ahem*

Oh and skulduggery, gonna need a pic as i cant seem to get a decent mental picture up tongue

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
its funny, I was thinking that too! wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Hmm, not really answered the door wearing anything dodgy, but there was this one time when I was heinously drunk in my first year at uni.

Apparently, I have no recollection, but I came back after a night out and went to bed, quite responsible really. Well the guy I shared a room with heard me get up and assumed I had gone to the toilet or something. Anyway, ten minutes later he hears the door ring, thinking i'll answer it he just turns over, but the bell keeps ringing. So he gets up, p*ssed off with me, and answers the door to be greeted by mye outside pretty much naked, mumbling about how I had just popped outside to follow a group of girls down the road and I'd forgotten my keys. His annoyance at having to get up soon sore off!

Following much thinking, I do have some memories and I must have been sleep walking, which I am prone to do on occasion, and I think the girls were all in the imagination, if only I had left something to the imagination for my room mate!

Anyone else with amusing sleep walking stories?

Laterz and sleep well!

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
boxers and a wifebeater, nothing more australian

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
Not really a door answering story, but I was inside chatting away to my boyfriend once, who was naked. I went out the front (I was clothed), and he followed me, to continue the conversation. I was like "man, do you realise you're naked, cos our neighbour certainly does". he was pretty embarassed.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
My worst is pyjamas, which isnt that bad.

However, I went hiking once, and we got lost and found this house in the middle of the bush and we needed to know if he had a phone we could use. so we knock on the door and this old guy walks out in briefs.... yes, I know it's in the middle of the bush, but old guy in briefs is a site which still haunts me

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
*badda-BUMP*

Nothing at all, but I knew it was my gf ringing my bell... merrily she continued.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

BurdaASILVER Member
Sacrebleu
377 posts

Posted:
A coupla years ago I answered the door to the post man as Edward scissorhands, signing for whatever it was, was very difficult with lots of scissors taped to my hands. And a ninja fairy once. I like outfits smile

And a blanket/duvet or towel will do straight from bed

Poi(poi~y) n. : A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.
- part owner of Wooktastic™ ©

la_genieBRONZE Member
73 posts

Posted:
Many years ago..... a male friend of mine was sewing a "Frank N Ferter" costume for the local Rocky Horror Show and i had it on so he could make adjustments to it (we were the same size at the time, except for my girlie bits). he was on the floor on his knees before me and someone knocked and we just said its open..... so here's me in corsete and panties... and his mom walks in..... she was sooo happy! she thought he had a "girlfriend"

Be aware, the evil flowers may eat your toes....
Have no friends not equal to yourself...
Feed your mind, read a book

ACTSILVER Member
enthusiast
318 posts

Posted:
I answered the door in a black robe, deer skull in hand with fake blood on it. The cops came to my door an hour later to ask what was going on. Thankfully I knew all the cops at the time and when I told them I saw the mormons walking up the sidewalk and grabbed my things they busted up laughing.

Don't hate me because I am different, hate me because I still think I am better then you!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
aww c'mon! cough em up!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
I've done the standard towel, pj's etc, but the best would have to be when I was getting ready for a uni party, when I answered the door wearing knee high boots, short shorts, fishnets, and a see through top, carrying a plastic gun. Poor delivery man.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
hahahah, ya.....poor

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Curly_SueSILVER Member
laughter is the way to get through life
179 posts

Posted:
I answered the door dressed as dirk diggler with no clothes on. what a sausage I had between my legs.

I fell down a hill once, got up then fell down it again.

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
wearing a towel but it seems that everyones done that.

and of course my purple stripy dressing gown... mmmm

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
During an open day at our Uni, me and a friend wore nothing apart from an apron, while potential students and their parents were being shown the halls. That was quite enjoyable. smile

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Page: