Forums > Social Chat > What have you answered the door wearing?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The door bell ran before and it was some guy selling stuff for a charity (i think...the phone rang before I could find out!), and I answered the door wearing trakkies, hiking boots (im wearing them in!), my yukata (one of those cotton kimonos) and a head scarf...generally, looking pretty daggy.

Now I know it's easy to top that! But I'm just interested - what have (or havent) you been wearing when answereing the door?

One of my friends answered the door to pick up pizza while completely naked, expecting it to be a guy...but it was a girl! I wasn't there when he did this, but i wish i was! it would have been hilarious!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
I ran down to answer the door, it was the postie with something to sign for. I was just getting out the shower... so had a dodgy pink towel round me.. not bad, but I put my hair in a bun type thing on the top of me head ... I only realised why he had the stupid grin on his face when I looked in the mirror.

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

Borathmember
64 posts

Posted:
Have answered the door wearing nothing but an ankle-length leather coat before. And not even my coat at that... (Coughs and grins)

I can't be evil; I'm wearing pink.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
I'm one of those who pretends to be in wholly suitable clothes all the time, and if I can't get to any in time to change will let the caller go before showing a glimpse of unwaxed ankle under threadbare towel.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
hmmmm lemme think... buttnaked and wrapped in a blanket. it was the cops standing there asking for donations...
cops serioulsy come to your door and ask for donations for the police force, if you give money you get a cool sticker that says that support the cops and you can put it on ur car so everybody knows that you are an idiot....

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I heard the door bell once and ran down the stairs wrapped in a towel. Finding the door locked i went into the adjoining room and opened the window. The man standing there all bedecked in a lovely suit and chains introduced himself as the Lord Mayor of Cork. Soul of courtesy that he was, he waited for me to run up stairs to get dressed and find my key.

I didnt vote because it wasnt my constituency (sp?) but that man would of got it if only for the fact that he never missed a beat. Even while he stuck his hand through an open window to shake hands with a wet, naked guy half wrapped in a towel

Love is the law.

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
Written by: Borath

Have answered the door wearing nothing but an ankle-length leather coat before. And not even my coat at that... (Coughs and grins)

Somehow I thought as soon as I saw the topic title that I'd find you posting in here wink

(Oh and for anyone who hasn't guessed, It was my coat. For that matter, it was my door. wink)

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
towels regularly, a santa suit......

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Towels quite often.

One time it was 6 inch heels and a dressing gown over the top of... some other clothes! (oops) xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
no door stories but i was at a rave last month n some guy had sum UV paint stuff so naturally i put it all over my face [which was so cool under the light n stuff] however this paint was bright orange n i completely forgot it was there till i got home the next morning/afternoon by which time i had been to the afterparty, the local garage n finally in a taxi to my flat were i stood chattin to my neighbour for about 10 mins - with orange paint all over my face...

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
i often answer the door completely naked....

nah, i'm cheating..... i live in an apartment, so first i've go to answer the intercom and buzz someone in.

depending on who it is i may or may not put some clothes on...... biggrin

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
When i went to disneyland in paris with a load of friends my mate (who was very drunk) went to answer the door to our mate simon and decided to be totally naked to give him a bit of a shock.... altho instead of Simon outside the door was the hotel manager asking us to keep the noise down.....hahah!

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
umm, not too bad, once a dressing gown, nothing undreneeth as i just got out of the shower and another time a towel with a matching towel turban.

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
towel turbans rock

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ive been told to calm down by the pstman once..
He could hear me thundering down the stairs at 5 at a time...

Ive opened the door dressed in my duvet.

and Ive also opened it semi naked.

micoBRONZE Member
freedom in chains
176 posts

Posted:
Pants...and a baseball bat! angry

~peace is a fire~

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
My brother does that one on a regular basis when he's drunk. He's met many a new neighbor buck naked at the door when he's been throwing a party. Of course, when he got married a few months ago, my parents got told all of these stories at the rehearsal dinner. Much amusement was had by me who has witnessed my brother answering the door naked.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Pants as in underpants or pants as in trousers???!! Have to clarify as I would call underpants pants - pants are not trousers? Do I make any sense? Having a blonde moment...

offtopic sorry!!

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
After they've heard our door bell it really doesn't matter what Glass or I are wearing! Some of the merry plinky-plonky tunes will still be playing as you're signing for a delivery biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I sometimes pretend to be a dog and will hide behind the door, barking.

This only works if they dont see you hiding behind the door.

And I sometimes try to slowly stand up so it looks as if I have just appeard behind the door.
Often though, I fall over.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Vixen

Towels quite often.

One time it was 6 inch heels and a dressing gown over the top of... some other clothes! (oops) xxx

That is totally unfair for you to post something like that and then expect us to be able to carry on merrily at work for the rest of the day! mad

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Vixen

When i went to disneyland in paris with a load of friends my mate (who was very drunk) went to answer the door to our mate simon and decided to be totally naked to give him a bit of a shock.... altho instead of Simon outside the door was the hotel manager asking us to keep the noise down.....hahah!

Bah!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto

biggrin

*Jingle-jangle jingle-jangle*

wink

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
i once got locked out of my apartment semi-naked. my (ex) boyfriend's best friend called to the door with flowers for my birthday and i had just come out of the shower and was wearing nothing but a silky shirt thingy that barely covered my arse.

anyway, the door slammed behind me, and i had to walk about 400 metres up the street with this guy so i could wait at his place for my boyfriend to come home with keys.....

no need to go into what conclusions the ex jumped to when he got home rolleyes

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Sorry... i just wanted to contribute! xxx

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I have answered my door in a towel before,
and in my PJ's

I think the worst one was when i was wearing halloween costume in summer (long story). The guy (one of those door-door salespeople) looked quite scared.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by:

I sometimes pretend to be a dog and will hide behind the door, barking.

Why does this not suprise me?

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
my best friend walked in on her dad wearin a devil costume n dancing to westlife in the front room. [also in the summer]

the scariest thing was he had no explaination.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
umm

I blame the parents....

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
well yer thats wot she sed.

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Once ordered 3/4 of a full new set of ice hockey goalie equipment and was wearing it round the house to break it in (well that and i couldent put it down), local labour MP didnt no what to think when he was greeted by ''Jason'' ubbloco

Have answered the pizza dude/dudet in the nip b4 as well but i tink everyone has lol

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Page: