Forums > Social Chat > It's been a while.....

Login/Join to Participate

saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
Well, it has been a while since I have checked in on this site, and there are many new names along with all my old favourites biggrin I have missed Cantus and his fraggle fetish wink Bec, you beautiful flame goddess... haven't seen you for ages but love to you and Elke from Mackay. ubblove Big squishy welcome hugz to those I don't know yet. It is great to see HOP still keeping the website flaming!! I should check in more often redface

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
hey saffire!!

im new-ish i dont think we've met! how r u?

xx teejay xx

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
Hullo teejay. Nice ta meet you!! Life is good as long as the flames keep burning!!! devil

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Agreed - aways keep the flame burning! I think I remember you...possibly...maybe...I think... confused

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
nuvver newbie here - hi saffire (cool name by the way) wavehello and good sig 'above all....'. Had a cat called Zaphod Beeblebrox - helluva mouthful to call him in at nights tho... frown

watch that Teejay - she gets drunk and falls over and doesn't turn up to meets til everyone's gone.. wink

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hidiho there neighbour, dont think weve had the pleasure of being introduced either smile
Would you like some Lentil soup?

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
eek wild child! i dont know where u could get that idea from!!

mhof: can i have sum soup? my nose is sniffy frown
EDITED_BY: teejay_blue (1102411132)

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
me too please *sniffs loudly and inelegantly* ubbcrying
I do pathetic really well..... wink

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
hey saffire, welcome back

515 posts

Posted:
Teejay & Wild child, two mahunsive bowls of magically healng Lentil soup has been places on your doorstep smile
Hope they help....if not i can make other types of magical soup as well hehe.

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
oooohhhh which kinds?

515 posts

Posted:
uuuuuuuum chicken, an lentil an um um um chicken an lentil hehe. oh yea i can do a vegetable one but thats pretty much a variation of the lentil ubbloco

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
not cheese?

515 posts

Posted:
You mean like fondu?

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
no i mean cheese soup

515 posts

Posted:
ah well ile have to look it to that one smile