Page:
Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
I hate it. Im a good kid, people know that about me. I dont drink, do drugs, plan on ever having premarital sex, etc. I respect women, hold the door open for people, take the carts from the middle of the parking lots to where they should go, tell my parents I love them. What do i get from it, i get girls thinking im cute, but little kid cute. They think im some sort of naive little child thats perfect. They would prefer to hang out with men who will ignore them and treat them like objects. They'll hang with me and think im physically cute, but i'd never have a chance cause eveidently im a 3 year old.I like to go out and have some fun just like everyone else, just because i have morals im simply forgotten. It just makes me want to lash out to show people im not just that sweet guy. And i dont like that feeling that makes me feel even worse. It irritates me to no end and i feel so low right now. I just moved from a big city to a hick town smaller than my old school. I have no good friends here. I dont feel comfortable here. not to mention all the men were huge belt buckles and jeans so tight they have camel toes. Life just sucks...

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
dolphins get pleasure from sex as well....or at least, that's what those trivia things say....

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
How did this thread go from 'The Good Guy' to dolphin sex???? confused biggrin shrug

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
ah crap. having my errors pointed out by arsn. How can this day get worse?

Meh

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Brainstoma could be pointing them out... biggrin

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Don't worry about girls not liking you or anything like that... seriously, you're the kind of guy I would go out with... not that that's a good thing for you, but oh well.

don't feel bad... there is most likely someone out there who is lined up just for you so just wait and something good will happen.

Would I be right in guessing your Christian? If so go to www.theladsband.com and download their song "I'll leave the lookin"

Don't feel too down about it all though, there are girls around that would like to go out with a guy like you

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
Hanz: You'd be correct. In fact, my mothers a minister. Thanks for the song link.

Yeah, most of you are right. Even though I was generalizing my rant, but most of it was really only about the girl i mentioned earlier. In fact ive been asked out a couple times in the past month. Just had some built up feelings i felt i needed to vent, and did so here cause i knew you'd guys know how to make me feel better. hug all around smile

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i'll tell you a little story about a guy tat used to post here, a vry good friend of mine and an old house mate from back home.

One night we left juggling to goto the pub for a social and i started talking to a girl at the bar, she was a little drunk but that never matters, i at the time was in a long term but will talk to almost any one.
well i left her at the bar and went and sat down with my friends, my friend kato then decides to go and chat up this girl, her name was wendy.
Wendy was a christian, she lived and worked forthe church as a missionary, she had very strong beliefs and she was a sweet girl. Kato and wendy hit it off from the start and started seeing each other. Kato had very strong beliefs too but non were christian, he'd been previously married but now divorced and had numerous relations since. I have known him for many years i can remember now and love him dearly.
After i had moved away to scotland Wendy was movingto cardiff to work for the church there as that was where she was being posted, Kato followed but they could live together with her beliefs, he had also started going to church and started a spiritual journey of his own and exploring what her beliefs were at the time, she was certainly a no sex before marriage kinda girl and he respected that.
In the end once i had moved back home to england, i called kato up one day and he too was moving back home, i went to visit him when he did and we had long chats about what we both got up to on our travels, and he was still with her but she had to stay and work there.
well the last time i had arranged to go and spend the day with him, i got there to find a grown man crying. I asked whats wrong to be told that he is no longer with Wendy, after 3 years of sustaining a no sex relationship with his partner because of her beliefs, she went and had sex with another man. I felt for my friend that day, it would be hard for any human being to go with out sex with their partner for over 3 years to then be dumped on like that from some one they loved, worshiped and stayed celebate for for all that time.

What went through her head for those 3 years? to make her do that?.... i wonder!.
How strong really were her beliefs?
what would god have said?

i dont know, i disagree with religion and im not about to start a debate about it, i just thought that i would share a story with you.

I hope things work out for you, every thing happens for a reason and love will come eventually.
Take every oportunity you can and enjoy life, sont miss out on any thing, experience it all with what you believe in and hold that close to your heart and all of your dreams will come true.
Let out all of your anger, make peace with your self, talk to god and make peace with the world, keep your spirit alive inside of you and you will shine so brightly any girl will see your inner beauty and maybe she will be your destiny.
Only you can make your choices, only you can make you "you", be yourself and dont change for any one, if some thing doesnt work out... leave it! walk away how ever hard it may seem, it will all work out in the end.
Dont be scared of showing your feelings, just because you are a man, doesnt mean that you dont feel emotion so if you feel a need to cry about any thing then do so, dont bottle it up because it will eat away at you inside.
to me you seem a pretty kewl kid with your head screwed on, you enjoy your life and i wish you all the luck in the world.
May god look down on you and give you sunshine and love for the rest of your life.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
pk your friend's experience is not as unusual as you might think and it illustrates what others are saying to twisthem about dogma, whether it's religious or otherwise. It's not good for a person's mental and spiritual growth to have 'blind faith', unquestioned and unexamined rules are destructive.

Wendy, I would guess, had taken on the received wisdom that she shouldn't have pre-marital sex from a young age but hadn't questioned it so didn't beleive it truly in her bones. Kato did the right thing honouring her wishes but oddly it was that very thing that finally brought her to question her dogma - and having gone for 3 yrs withholding from him, and then watching him go thru his spiritual journey, she must have felt herself in a complete trap of her own making. We all do bad things to ourselves and others when we're trapped - whether that entrapment is real or imagined - and chewing off her leg by sleeping with someone was maybe the only way she felt she could escape.

Twisthem - all the advice is good but above all don't be a sheep, find your own path and walk it with joy
hug

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
too true my friend.

i havnt seen or spoken to her in a long time, not since i left sheffield almost 2 years ago now.

i just feel for kato!, if you have read my intro you will understand my connection to him and see why it is that he is so close to me in many ways.

I look up to him and always will.

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
pk- wow, thats really harsh on your mate

Twisthem488-
ok i just read most of this thread and wanted to add my 2 cents to your thread:
firstly i would like to tell you that you are missing out on a lot of lifes pleasures, but thats only me and feel free to ignore this, its your decision.

about girls: dude i went through exactly the same crap when i was in high school. i was really nice to them and and treated them respectfully and postively and so on....till i realised that i was wayyyy to submissive and just had to show some attitude. and by attitude i dont mean turning into a chauvinistic ladykiller @rsehole, but being less submissive, standing up and speaking up for your own oppinions and beliefs, poking fun at the girls that you like (im not saying to be a prick to them, im saying to crack a joke at their expense every once in a while so they dont take themselves too seriously)
ok this is the kinda stuff that worked for me personally i hope it helps, have fun and good luck
konsti
hug

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
PK - I really feel for your buddy kato, that is terrible. i dont think i would be able to handel something like that, i hope he managed to!

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
*Tiptoes back into the conversation...*

I always found it interesting that my students who end up getting pregnant were the ones that were the most conservative and outspoken against premarital sex.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
its the ultimate rebellion agaisnt christian parents isnt it? [not that i wud know...]

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Bonobos (a type of chimpanzee) also have sex for fun and social bonding. Bonobos engage in some form of sexual activity every 15 minutes! Ladies and gentlemen, top that.

The problem of teaching abstinance is that 94ish% fall off the bandwagon and when they do they lack knowelage and so are less likely to practice safe sex.

Wandering slightly off topic...

... I can't get back on topic as I have nothing to say that would be any help other than I understand because I'm feel like I'm in a similar situation (only without the suicide threat, I sinserly hope that gets better for all concerned)

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
someone should spank those monkeys and make them behave...

and while im off topic...

ducks also pack rape...

Love is the law.

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
Rooks rape.

Funny old world

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
hey
it´s george
i´m writing from konstis account and i just wanted to add a story to this
my best and oldest friend in life had a story happening pretty similar to pk... friends story
his first girlfriend ever
big love never cheating wanted to marry her
all the bla bla
i never liked her but couldn´t tell why . well after 5 years (imagine 5 years starting with 14 till he was 19 .5 years wasted .makes u think )they split up
i meet him when they where together for 1 year already so i suffered with him trough 4 years of his relationship
she was possesive about him and he totally submissive
did everthing she wanted and whenever she wanted held the door open and all the nice guy things
and no sex
she always said she´s a virgin and want to stay one till they marry. and she did nothing to hold him but he still stayed with her
she beat him up called him in the middle of the night althou he had to work next morning .she forbidd him to see his friends and go out and get drunk and do drugs
she was all kind of really not nice (no further explenation here)and after 5 years he finally realized that he should get a live and dump her (was a lot of work i had to invest in that one)
and what did he figure out after he dumped her
she had sex the last 3 years with around 20 man most of wich where his friends .
mhm
if things like that don´t make u think that life sucks u have a strong personality
i only learned one thing from that story
watch whom u trust
sad but true

but hey the story isn´t finished jet
i won´t leave u guys and girls with a heavy hart
no
live doesn´t suck
at least not all the time
he has a girlfriend now wich loves him truly and he loves her
still shes trying to control him and he´s way to submissive
smile
now u can enjoy life again
thanks for listening
wink
georg

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
hey, i was gonna mention the bonobo's yesterday but though the thread was back on topic ubblol

apparently the bonobo apes are our closest living relative. they also have incestuous sex. if frightened or excited they just start shagging whoever's next to them..... sisters, brothers..... ugh....

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
I was trying not to mention the reprted case of duck homosexual necrophilia,
but I failed frown

Written by: New scientist Feedback}
Wide-eyed observation brought Kees Moeliker, of the Rotterdam Nature Museum, the Ig Nobel biology prize. Birds began colliding with the museum's new glass-walled wing as soon as it was built in 1995. But an unusually loud thud one day sent Moeliker dashing to investigate.

He found a dead duck on the ground, and a male mallard standing nearby. He then watched in amazement as the unhurt mallard mounted the dead bird and mated with the corpse for over an hour, stopping only when Moeliker interrupted it. He summed up the incident as "The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard" duck in the journal Deinsea (vol 8, p 243).
{/quote

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Should I be worried that Molly already told me that story? wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Written by:

apparently the bonobo apes are our closest living relative. they also have incestuous sex. if frightened or excited they just start shagging whoever's next to them..... sisters, brothers..... ugh....

If they are the ones I was thinking they are also very passive unlike many primates.The theory is something about the continous sex calms them down. So as soon as they get up they are at it and any stimulous not just excited or scared. I wasnt sure if they do same sex or not. That bit wasnt that clear.

Written by:

duck homosexual necrophilia

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i've also read that it's not uncommon for dolphins to have homosexual tendencies....

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

558 posts

Posted:
I had a gay dog.

At least, if he wern't gay, his mate was!

I used to put him out in the garden on a long chain (cos he was a runner)
Every day this other male dog (an english bull terrier, I think) came round into our garden and got 'it' from my dog. Over and over again.

All day.

Every day.

There were lots of other dogs (and bitches) around the estate, he could have gone any where.
But he came to see my dog!
It was really funny, and a bit embarasing, especially when my Mom came round and saw them at it!
And a bit sweet too. Ahh, they woz in luv.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Sorry to revert the conversation from gay dogs, as amusing as it is, but id just like to say that I once said that I wouldnt drink or smoke. I was so, so, very wrong. I drink a lot now (at partys mostly, im no alcholic kid or anything), and ill occasionly have the odd ciggarette, but im still pondering drug whys. I cant risk it. My school is very, very anal bout drugs and drink, and getting busted would be the end of my educational carrer. So even if you do say it, its can be hard to stick to it.

but i feel for you man, i realy do. although there are no girls at my school (for an expensive school, we dont get many luxuries) but at my old school i had the same prob. I am not a great looking guy... i am probably far from it, so I was only ever friends with girls. I wasnt bothered then, as testosterone hadnt kicked in yet, but I was, (and still am) in a similar situation to u. Good luck woth it man, I hope it all works out for you, but only do what you want, cos its ur life, not anyone elses to change.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MyIngmember
26 posts

Posted:
Hey. Maybe this confer you a bit.
My last to boyfriends were boy's like you.
My last boyfriend was my best friend for 1 and
a half year.
Then we figured out we liked each other more than normally friends do.
We had a very good relation for 8 moths.
We broke up, and now we are again best friends.
The problem with me is that I to shy to say I
love somebody, and when I love somebody (and he is a good friend of my) I do everything so he won't notice, that I love him.
I'm just to affrayed he will turn me down,
and that it has a negative affect at our friendship.
So that makes things sometimes very complicated.
But now again about you.
I think when you are really sure you want to stay a virgin till you are married, that is very good.
I don't believe in God.
But I just want to wait till I'm really ready for it,
and I have a boyfriend whom I love very much.
But when you are really sure about it, that totally perfect.
I do drink, I don't some or use drugs.
I'm not totally against drugs but I just don't really like it.
My dad smokes so I think I all ready smoked enough.
And yes I drink, then I'm not so shy.
So I wish you al the luck and strength
(with your friend and everything)

Live your life, the way you want to live it.
So have fun. And be happy sunny
Love you nantheos ubblove

558 posts

Posted:
God don't want us to have sex.

He just gave us genitalia to torment us.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
twistthem488, argh, i sort of understand what you mean, the girls part anyway. the girl i like called perfect and said she respected me too much to go out with me, hows that work? she also said i have morales after telling me about another one of her supposed male friends getting with her when she got drunk. it really pisses me off that she will go with guys that treat her like [censored] while she wont go with me.
unfortunatly a side effect of having morals seems to be we have to live by them. the way i see it is at least they will always be friends, and we can always be there and show that not all guys are ass*****

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
This will be going slightly offtopic but I watched a program once about marriage, and basically it said we only get married 'cos some bird got knocked up by a dude she was seeing kinda privately... now, back then (1600 or something), when you started seeing some-one as in potential partner for life/kids etc, you were seen as a *married* couple by the amount of time seen together. As this couple wasn't often seen or talked about, when the chillblain arrived, he siad it was nothing to do with him so she took it to the courts. Once all that was sorted, they introduced the marriage process with witness n all. So if this documentry was not complete bull, marriage is for legal purposes and not for God......?????

I got a mate, who started seeing my then girls mate, who dumped him after a month or so because he was too nice.... he was too nice... and she wasn't nice enough for him I think. and I hated it when girls called me cute/ahhh soo nice/you will make a lovely boyfriend... I wanted be horny, sexy, unresistable etc etc. I

Twist, carry on being yourself dude, keep beleive in ya morals but remember, as said above, people change and their morals do, I only realised this when mine own changed. If your not sure don't do it... and that door swings both ways.

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Twisthem488

I hate it. Im a good kid, people know that about me. I dont drink, do drugs, plan on ever having premarital sex, etc. I respect women, hold the door open for people, take the carts from the middle of the parking lots to where they should go, tell my parents I love them. What do i get from it, i get girls thinking im cute, but little kid cute. They think im some sort of naive little child thats perfect. They would prefer to hang out with men who will ignore them and treat them like objects. They'll hang with me and think im physically cute, but i'd never have a chance cause eveidently im a 3 year old.I like to go out and have some fun just like everyone else, just because i have morals im simply forgotten. It just makes me want to lash out to show people im not just that sweet guy. And i dont like that feeling that makes me feel even worse. It irritates me to no end and i feel so low right now. I just moved from a big city to a hick town smaller than my old school. I have no good friends here. I dont feel comfortable here. not to mention all the men were huge belt buckles and jeans so tight they have camel toes. Life just sucks...

And I was you. And the decisions you're making right now are good, healthy, positive decisions.

But why aren't you doing drugs, drinking, having sex, etc? Hmm? Just because you're told you shouldn't? I mean, gosh, I sure hope that you have better reasons for making these decisions than that.

What I HOPE is that you've made these decisions based on some long-term thinking. That if you don't do drugs, if you don't drink, if you don't run around doinking anything female (I assume you're male and into women...correct me if I'm wrong) that these decisions will pay off in the long run.

In other words:

You won't wind up with a drug problem (whether the "problem" is an addiction or a conviction). You won't wind up with an alcohol problem (see previous sentence) and you won't wind up with an unplanned child or a nasty disease. The result? A happy, healthy adult.

So what you're dealing with is that eternal conflict that teenagers; the conflict between adulthood and childhood. The temptation is to do things that adults do, like drinking and sex (and drugs, for that matter), and the healthiest thing to do for you right now is none of them.

And so you've made these decisions for a reason, so just remember:
EVENTUALLY, IT WILL ALL PAY OFF

Keep up the good work! sunny

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

558 posts

Posted:
Doctor's orders.

biggrin

Eat when you're hungry