Forums > Social Chat > Theatre School - I gotta go...

Login/Join to Participate

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Well, I have been deliberating for many months now about applying to theatre school, and I wondered if any Hoppers were at or had been to theatre school, which one, and what do they think. So far i've applied to LIPA (Liverpool) and Guildford (Guildford)...

Anyone have any thoughts?
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Sounds like plan if you wanna do some theatre biggrin

I thought about going to drama college after my A Levels but decided against it cos i wanted something firmer to stand on in later life...being the methodical thinker I am ubbloco so I'm going to Uni to study architecture. However - I am going to get well and truly stuck into as much theatre as I can while at uni and try to follow it up afterwards.

Those are my thoughts on the subject beerchug

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
good for you, if ur good enough to get in to drama school then go for it!! i agree with flame boy about wantin sum thing firmer to stand on, i thought the same but now i regret not applying [not that i would have got in!!] coz i cud have done uni after!

ive got my btec national in performing arts n loved every minute of the 2 yrs i was there, it was a great course run by talented ppl n it felt like i was at drama school it was so tough!!

theres no harm in applyin.... [costly tho]

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
F*ck the cost
F*ck the security
F*ck everyone....

I'm going, thats all there is to that. Ive tried security, I failed Uni, pissed away 5 years + of my life.... Theatre is about the only thing I'm good at, I cant admin I'm sick of work. I just need a degree, It doesnt matter what its in...

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Sounds like uve made your mind up boss. All the best an i hope you get on an do well in whatever uni you get accepted to smile

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Sorry, was in a bit of a mood when I posted that...
smile