DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Can anyone remember how this ends? (Other than and they live happily ever after)

So far I've got:

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. She did, so allowing Prince Charming to climb up into the Irovery Tower. And so, both of the idiots were trapped there untill Doomsday.

I'm pretty sure this isn't right...

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
He ate her with some favva beans and a nice chianti. f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f!!!

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
The old witch moves her out of the tower. Repunzel .... the prince says .... In his grief on losing his love he jumps from the tower to escape the witch and goes blind. He wanders around the woods for a couple of years but they finaly find each other. She cries and two of her tears falls on his eyes and he can see. The go back to his kindgom and live happily every after.

The End. (abreviated version)

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Written by: Gidg

he jumps from the tower to escape the witch and goes blind.

Possibly not the injusry he was expecting when he jumped out of the tower, that.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
nonono
he climbs up her hair into the tower and they fall in love and he keeps coming back to see her
the witch finds out and cuts off rapunzel's long long pigtail
and next time the prince visits the witch hangs out the pigtail for him to climb up and half way up lets go and he falls into the briar and is blinded

can't remember what happened to the girly though

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Well, so much for Happily Ever After

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
that was never what fairy tales were about
actually I think the witch may have killed Rapunzel when she found out about the prince

Disney would just love that rolleyes

why was the girl locked up in the tower in the first place though?

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
because she was a dirty girl. A DIRTY GIRL. Let's not go any further than that, shall we?

Actually I think it was the opposite.. they locked her up to keep her "chaste"..

Thoreau

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
here you go then
but I'm still not convinced about the ending

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
thats the ending i remember,

whoa, childhood memories!! i remember readin that to my sister wen we were kids, i was the first actual book i read along with puss in boots!!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I always loved rapunzel cos I have long hair too biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I remember Rapunzel being locked up because her parents stole some vegtables or something from the witch...

I love Brothers Grimm stories! I have an old book full of them. So dark and twisted at times ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
yes! i think you're right!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
i was going to suggest that she climbed down her own hair and eloped with ol' princey...... and I'm pretty sure that is how i have believed that it did end for however many years since i heard the story... I admit, it wasn't entirely working for me as a good ending, or even a remotely possible one, but i never stopped to think about it before. I am therefore very happy that you have brought up this topic, and clarified the situation in my head.

Although I'm quite likely to just forget again and go back to believing that she climbed down her own hair. still at least i now know i can find the correct ending here biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.