baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
i love u

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
i do

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
ben, lisa hasn't posted on here for months. dunno if she's still readin or not but this should be a good test.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ahh Ben......you make me feel sooo bloody special.

Just so the whole world knows, Ben was one part of the trio that made me staff struck........9 months later and I'm still under the spell those boys look damn sexy with a long stick or two.

Ben how long are you going to be away for??? Fancy a visit next weekend??

FieryFlow: As you can see the test worked! I've been around but haven't really had much to say for myself lately. However life seems to be taking a turn for the better, I'm starting to feel like the old me again......let the posting commence!

Orange: If you need to get hold of Kali you could call me on my mob 07984 972443 and I'll pass a message on to her. Thanks for sorting out a place for kali to stay in Sheffield.

Sheffield: Make sure Kali dons the fire fingers....sexy little thing Grrrrrrrrr

Anyways guys, it's been a peach

Love and long burning wicks

Lisa
Bam a de BamBam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
bam bam wanna come visit ben ?
save him temporarily from a million old crones ?
yah yah yah.
would love 2 c yah doll call me if u really wanna come
big love
xxxx

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
BamBam,
Just wanted to join in on the love fest and say "I love you, too!!!"

Thanks for giving me a place to stay for so long. You're fabulous and the only thing sexier than those guys twirling their sticks, is you twirling yours!

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
so when's kali coming to sheffield?
are me and liam putting her up this weekend for headcharge and poi in the park?

wherever you go, there you are.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Hey Mind the gap as far as I know Kali is coming over to you tomorrow, but I'm not too sure on what time train she's getting.
And I think she will be staying with you....please take care of our ickle friend

Love and long lasting wicks
Lisa

Do you have a number that I can give her to call you on later tonight?????? or call me on 07984 972443

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
consider it done. i've sent kali a pm.
and don't worry about her safety - if liam get too excited we have a special place for him.....
Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Wow! I'm just being passed around here.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.