KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering if there is anyone up in Edinburgh that may have a spare bed, couch, floor space, closet, whatever for me next Monday for a couple nights. Its really hard to find one during festival season and all and I would love to get up there and meet all the lovely Edinburgh spinners since I'm so close now anyways. Or if anyone knows of any places that wouldn't be ungodly expensive or full of really scary people, let me know. Thanks.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
can't help you with that one.
but there's space to spare with me and spiral in sheffield this weekend (friday: os1 live at headcharge - only a fiver to get in; saturday: poi in the park on devonshire green - freeeeeeeee!
Non-Https Image Link
)

wherever you go, there you are.

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
can probably sort you out some way or the other... but time is short right now, email me on rob@tepooka.org, tell me more about you etc.
just make sure you are there for monday night...

brain replacement...anyone?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
The mind gap, that would be really great. I sent you a PM. Sorry again about the short notice.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.