• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Kali
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Total posts: 577
Posted:I was just wondering if there is anyone up in Edinburgh that may have a spare bed, couch, floor space, closet, whatever for me next Monday for a couple nights. Its really hard to find one during festival season and all and I would love to get up there and meet all the lovely Edinburgh spinners since I'm so close now anyways. Or if anyone knows of any places that wouldn't be ungodly expensive or full of really scary people, let me know. Thanks.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Delete Topic

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Total posts: 829
Posted:can't help you with that one.
but there's space to spare with me and spiral in sheffield this weekend (friday: os1 live at headcharge - only a fiver to get in; saturday: poi in the park on devonshire green - freeeeeeeee!
Non-Https Image Link
)

wherever you go, there you are.

Delete

Mineiro

Total posts: 262
Posted:can probably sort you out some way or the other... but time is short right now, email me on rob@tepooka.org, tell me more about you etc.
just make sure you are there for monday night...

brain replacement...anyone?

Delete

Kali
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Total posts: 577
Posted:The mind gap, that would be really great. I sent you a PM. Sorry again about the short notice.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Delete