Forums > Social Discussion > wot do u do wen ur boss bursts in to tears on u...

Login/Join to Participate

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
and then decides to get high in the office [apart from join him...hehe]

never got on with my boss, AT ALL!! until today, his girlfriend just left him n hes heartbroken, bless his cotton feet.

but how the hell do i deal with the fact he is [censored] up majorly in the office coz his heads elsewhere. i tried suggestin he goes home to rest but he sez he dont wanna be in the house on his own.

he keeps crying alot as well... its weirding me out!! confused

wot shud i doooooo!!!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
take him out for a beer!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Yeah, Van's right.. you should just be as much of a mate to him as you feel comfortable with. And just try to help him see there's life outside of his problems. Hope it's not put you in too tough a situation! hug

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
i'd have to agree with van as well, just take him out, let him get it off his mind........and hey you may make a new friend

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I say give him some space but let him vent to you if he wants to. Any friendliness that you get from him may back-fire on you later. If, for instance, he confides in you and cries on your shoulder... he may later look back on the episode with some shame and decide to take it out on you. Be friendly and available, but don't try to coerce him to do more than he's comfortable doing on his own initiative.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Personally I'd want to everything to continue around me normally without anyone making a fuss, but everyone's different.

Ask if he's OK once in a while but leave it at that unless there's some other indication that he wants to talk about it. If you normally wouldn't consider going out with him then think twice about doing it now; it sounds like he's trying to get on with a normal routine, give him the space to do so.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
thanx guys, appreciate it the advice xx kiss

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
some times guys need to cry, i cry... some times a little too much and things like chicks doing a runner on you can make you emotional like that.

give him a hug, buy him a beer and talk!.

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
well, i took ur advice guys, took him out n got hammered. he dosnt feel any better coz his bird hasnt cum bk to him but i think he feels a little less alone. cheers again ppl.

awww all u lovely HoPers...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
ask for a pay rise, if you dont mind the possiblity of being fired cause you pissed him off.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley