• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > Glow poi, decisions decisions

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 1
Posted:Sorry if this stuff has been covered before but im pretty new to the site.

Im looking for the best glowpoi around for about 30quid, although with xmas comin up a 50 quid stretch is well on the cards! and yes i am a poor student.
have seen the ones on HOP and firetoys.com but they seem similar. has anyone got any idea about how good the firetoys glow stuff is?

any feedback would be cool

Total posts: 1626
Posted:My feedback is get balls-u-like rainbow strobe. They're the daddies and they won't kill beginners, unlike beaming balls that go through heads like monkeys through milk.

If you do a search you'll find lots of info, though. smile

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.

activist for HoPper liberation.
Total posts: 1643
Posted:or balls-u-like LED connect poi... in fact just generally balls-u-like poi. I like them, they sent me sweeties smile

but indeed there are a few topics on this already....

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

A Meerkat that eats chicken
Total posts: 194
yay they sent me a chocolate yummy I got the rainbow strobes too fantastic well worth the money