My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone wavehello

Well im planing to paint a canvas soon *quite a big one too* as i havent done so for a long time and i feel it may help me to take things off my mind for a while.

Well i was wondering if you all would be so kind as to email me any photos poi/staff/anything really that show both yourselfs and the spinning object clearly. Not looking for stationary photos but i want to see you all really getting into it so i can get a few shapes an movements to put down on canvas. Ive been going through the gallerys and have a few ide like to use but im sure youve all got pleanty more photos somewhere smile

As i said i want to see you mid routien really enjoying yourself, not dead upright having a wee spin hehe. A few capoeira style photos wuld be fantastic, as i said it can be anything!

Well i hope all is well and everyone is having a fantastic weekend biggrin

Byesibye,

Ahmet

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
interesting plan.

Meh

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
Let us see it when it all comes together!

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

515 posts

Posted:
I will do smile going to take a while as: im planning to do a big one, im quite a lazy bugga and ive got alot thoughts an feelings to put down at the moment...
Will definitely keep you all updated tho smile

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Well this is my favourite one of me. Not sure if it's the kind of thing you're looking for or not.

https://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modu...=view_photo.php

Taken by camera wizard Peter Parker from Soton-Firespinning. biggrin

"Take that, math!"

515 posts

Posted:
Thanq, not quite what im lookin for but very purdy for sure!

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
You should paint the picture of my friend Brad that's in my gallery. The one where he looks like the devil.

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

tekki tommember
43 posts

Posted:
i hope u get the pics u want its realy good idea

515 posts

Posted:
Well ive got a few photos together (thank you to all the kind folk who sent me pics smile) and i will be taking a few mre shots dis week an hopefully start planing my canvas soon!
Im not Davinchi ile say that 4 sure but painting is fun an a gd way to express urself...