Forums > Social Chat > I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
marmite, nutella, vegimite!!!! its F---ing everywhere on this damn board. half the damn topics are related to this, and the other half still talk about them!!!!

dont you people have anything better to talk about rather then different spreads for your toast????

I mean seriously, all these people who PLAY WITH FIRE are talking about nutella and what not.

what a sad state of affairs

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
of course if all we talked about was fire we'd all get bored. but how is it any different then always talking about bread spread that suck. its just always the same thing. I dont expect constant fire talk, I just think fire spinners would have other interesting hobbies.

besides, if you ask a fuel question you get "look it up newbie", but you ask a nutella question and it always becomes a kinda long thread.

and word to the butter thing.

I think honey should get some props too.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
2 Things come to mind:-
1. Bovril kicks everythings ass
quote:
Originally posted by Scorcha
its like peanuts: neither peas nor nuts... discuss
???????? - I'm sorry but WTF?
If they're not nuts.......then what are they????
I'm confused.

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Peanuts are legumes (I think). Nuts grow on trees and peanuts grow in the ground, hence they are also known as ground nuts.

Pineapples are strange. They don't come from pine trees and they're not apples. If you cut off the green bit at the top of a pineapple and put it on the ground and water it it grows into a spikey plant and after a couple of years it will have a flower which will become a pineapple.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Mark P realises that Charles has left his moderator cap on the side still (never put it back on)

quote:
Takes off his moderator cap
He he he lets see what fun we can have with this

Mark P

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
master sodium, maybe my brain isn't working properly but it seems to me that even though you claim to dislike nutella and marmite being discussed, you've started a thread that does exactly that.

i appear to be confused

wherever you go, there you are.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Why dont you all just go to the top read it all again and realise we are all a bunch a nutters!

To be honest I am surprised how 'entertaining' the whole vegimite/marmite/nutella topic has become as most of these are kinda love/hate spreads where u love em or you really hate them...

Now one thing that does upset me is the low ammount of staffers on the board... Were are you guys... Does everyone indulge in poi and leave the staff to us 'other' people?

Anyways dont let the nutella/marmite crowd get you down I mean its fun to meet other people who are bored and have nothing better to do...
No?
Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
HEY!

WHO'LL FIND OUT HOW "marmite, nutella, vegimite!!!!...bovril, Magi sauce, hoisin, mole poblano, tahini..." BURN IN ENOUGH KEROSENE???

you may ask, as i do, what for?

ok, forget the kerosene, use paraffin like regular chocolate contains (y'all knew that, didn't you) or flambee it in cognac, and EAT BURNING (toast or not your choice) then tell us about THAT

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol, drome, i think the low number staffers on the board actually is reflected in real life. i;ve met quite a few poi people despite the weak new england scene, but i only know of about three staffers. (rumor has it there's more hiding in boston somewhere) plus two guys i was teaching staff to the other night, and uh that's about it. *sighs* i actually like staff better in some ways, i just can't seem to find anyone who does it! at least not many

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
it's a regionale thing (or was it angola?) most twirlers i meet are staffers, though that's counting people who twirl both staff and poi. In Melb, most twirlers that regularly meet are younger (like 16 - 23 y/o) and are evenly split between the gender. I haven't met a hermaphrodite twirler yet, but hey, I haven't exactly looked yet..

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Page: