Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
A new downloadable game has been released on the interent, enabling players to play as Oswald and assinate JFK and those who released it say that they are trying to "disprove once and for allany notion that someone else was involved in the assination". There are "specal" features such as action replays, as well as a "gore feature".

But to me, this just doesn't seem right at all. The game enables thousands of people to shoot JFK, which promotes violence, and it just seems a bit personal. Any one else feel this game is too much?

Visit https://www.jfkreloaded.com
for more info.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
computer games promoting violence?
when did this happen?
im sitting here still trying to beat tetris records, and you are telling me that videogames promote violence...
sorry ill cut the sarcasm now

ok a LOT of games promote violence, whether you have to "resolve" hostage situations in counterstrike or you are shooting jfk, or you go on a rampage in gta and kill 300 innocent bystanders and 400 cops, i dont see a difference,

its just a computer game and not worth being appaled about.
obviously this game is released now cos its the anniversary of the assasination. i had a look at the game and it looks pretty bad to me, so i dont think it will last.

so lets make the time before it dissapperas shorter and ignore it...

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I just downloaded it with the intention to shoot JFK...but you have to pay for the full version in which you can actually fire bullets.

Its crap to be honest.

Looks nothing like him anyway....

rolleyes

10,530 posts

Posted:
Not so much that I am appaled by the promotion of violence, I have Grand Theft auto and stuff, but thats different, its based on real people which just seems different, you know, more real. I dont want to play a game thats real dammit! I play games to escape reality. I also sleep to do that...
Ignoring it was going to be easy, till all the papers delivered to my boarding house was telling everybody bout it.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

filthy 23BRONZE Member
136 posts

Posted:
are they trying to say that the coup in america didn't really happen when jfk was shot?

I AM working.

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
ok this is one of those games that are coming out that are braking traditionaly "taboo" topics, such as the games that now deplict Vietnam.............its just a game, and if you own GTAm this shouldn't be that big of a deal to you

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

10,530 posts

Posted:
Dunno wot coup ur talking bout. All i know is that they are trying to show, with no evidence whatsover as far as i can see, that oswald acted alone in that building.

Speaking of JFK, has any1 seen that Red Dwarf episode with jfk in it. That was funny stuff, with an altogether interesting theorey...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
He shot himself.
Makes sence really.

smile