• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

nearly_all_gone
SILVER Member since Aug 2004

nearly_all_gone

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1626
Posted:This is a very odd website. But good.

I got it looking into Urban Exploration.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Delete Topic

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Pretty funny. I grew up near the Rodin sculpture garden so in HS we used to hang out by the REAL 'gates of hell'. wink

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/R/rodin/gates1.jpg.html

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

nearly_all_gone
SILVER Member since Aug 2004

nearly_all_gone

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1626
Posted:Jesus Christ! That's pretty frightening. But also incredibly cool.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:It's amazing. And you can go up and touch it. It's totally unguarded. We hung balloons from it one time. When we were being particularly silly.

The whole Stanford Rodin Gardin is amazing. All bronze statues that you can just play with.

I went to the one in Paris as well. Twas cool but there were other people there so we couldn't play as much.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

Pink...?
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured

Total posts: 6140
Posted:Thats so funny... i like the Q&A page about President Slipknot -
Written by:
As you have pointed out many sources simply do not record that there ever was a President SLIPKNOT and most academics opposed to his inclusion in history will cite the following two indisputable facts: A: President Slipknot was a microbe not a human. B: He was only in office for 9 milliseconds. There is however an ongoing campaign to have his accomplishments honoured appropriately.

ubblol

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete