Forums > Social Chat > RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Login/Join to Participate

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hello
just wanted 2 go rah at you all as I'm in Wiltshire with a broken arm care of a coke can, a crescent kick & the berlin love parade ! what a party ! went with ozzie dave (can't remember what he calls himself here ?) as rave o cops yah and it was most ass kicking yah 1.5 million nutters wow !
anyhoo
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
& if anyone wants 2 come hang out in the country let me know I'm bored crippled & alone
love you all lots
kiss kiss
bye

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Hey ben!
remember me?
Met you at PIP when I was leaving...
Inqured about me friend Simon (tall ginger haired guy)...

Heard about your accident man! I'll come visit you if I have a chance...

Hey at least the party was wicked right

Hope you get well soon!
Much love Drome (kelly)

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
dave's name here is noxious...

Great staff teacher

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Sorry to hear of your accident mate! No spinning and madness for you for a bit then! Hope it gets better and you're back in town soon.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Hey Gorgeous!

Lindsay here Saw Dave on thursday, he told me what happened you poor thing! eeee!
I'd come cause some madness in da countryside wif you if I could!
Sending my dark healing powers your way though. When we gonna see you Londonside? eh?

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIIBUNAAAALOOOWS!!

Stay smilin' fluff-strip (HooOyaAH!hoOHoOO!)

Az abouve, So below...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your arm and sorry you're not in London for me to meet you on my stop here. Hope you feel better soon, though.
Take care.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
wiltshire is scary, just tanks and squaddies. So watch out lol!!!

sorry to hear bout arm, divvent fret get urself to a spinning event, walk up to the person doing the most amazing crazy impossible tricks and say "yeah, well i learnt that last year. Would love to show you but... (point to arm now)..."

Mehehehehe!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
Hooray for supportive heads !
although none of u really wana trek 100 miles just to sit about in the sunshine ! I miss Londons pollution just as much as you lot hey !
back when it's fixed no point being in london with one arm when i have a doting mother my computer & the net hey !
love u all
come visit !
xxx

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Wiltshire eh? I am in Bath if you pass this way then give me a shout and we can grab a beer and chat about the moves you will be able to do again when your arm gets better

If you are around for a little while after it gets better then you'll have to come out and play, we are happy to spin anytime but are also trying to start up another regular meet (monday nights)

Hope you mend quickly

Mark P

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Can I join in? AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
Not being able to spin sucks!! I bust my elbow last week I just thought I'd bruised it, until I had an X-ray 4 dys later. Now whole arm is in a cast a bright orange one

I guess we will both have to do lots of spinning when healed to build up the muscles again. God Damn!!

[ 24 July 2002, 02:28: Message edited by: FireMorph ]

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
nice!
heart goes out to yah dude.
like the 4 day delay.
I've had mine rebroken twice & now it's held together with wire !

Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
Greetings Benjo...

Hope ur arm is recovering...
Was it the hidden glasto dragon that got the arm
I told you that thing was gonna come to life at some point man!!

Their DANGEROUSE U KNOW!!!
AAAHHH... Ive even got a scar on my finger to prove it!!

Look After urself!
Deviant

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Furry Hen. What arm have u broken? And I s'pose what handed are you. If you've broken you're strong hand then you've got a great chance to sort out your shite hand. See I've got a bit of an advantage with the rubbish handed-ness 'cos I'm a drummer so I've been tryin to sort out my left hand for years and now I'm fairly ambidextrous, but loads of poiers and staff peoples and jugglers have a really rubbish hand. Anyway, get better fast, drink loadsa milk and c ya soon

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
90% of humans r lactose intolerant

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
What'd you do this time Ben!?!? Just b4 I left you fuk'd yer hand up with that lamp explosion incident!

I hope you're back in the game soon though!

Get well!!!! And stop hurting yourself!!

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted:
international condolances I am most honoured !
But hey wheres the van with rig, lights, puff etc... ?
the weekends almost here & its a little quite down here !

baerie fenmember
76 posts

Posted: