TheCleanermember
23 posts

Posted:
Proposal: New discussion group.Why: I like to talk with people that have similar interest, but not necessarily about that interest. Maybe the Mod's could create a new group based on true "general" discussion. While one group is exclusive to Poi and related arts. This would allow me to post my mindless bantering along with the occasional do you like paper or plastic, questions. I apologize in advance if this has been proposed before, or if bandwidth etc are limiting issues. ICU and other real-time chats suck cause then we all have to be awake or at the damn computer to BS. Maybe I will just become know as the annoying one that many ignore. Or maybe those who matter will read, and this will be the conception of something great. I might be rocking the boat being so new and all, but hell, if somebody didn't do it, no one would know how to swim. All those in favor? All those who Oppose?(I can take a good asskickin so tell me how you really feel)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
sounds like a decent idea, but it also sounds a lot like a mailing list...Josh

TheCleanermember
23 posts

Posted:
Nope. same message board format, off topic subject matter. ie, whats your age?, were did your name come from?, should i break up with my girl?, pink bunny slippers and other formal foot wear. That way when you want your Poi, you dont have to sort to get to it.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hmmm, I think a new section would be a good idea. General Discussion definitely gets more posts than any other. I'm thinking "General Discussion" for group topics like "what music do you like to spin to?" and "what do you all do for fire safety?" and something like "How-To" for help topics questions like "how do I build fire fingers?" and "what fuel burns longest?". That'd be my preference. Diana

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Damn and here I was thinking that sifting through the titles for the babblings (of which there are a few of us who are good for it rolleyes ) was part of the fun! Oh well....and I definately like stiletto formal heels over pink bunny slippers, but bare feet over all and paper bags cause I like the "boxiness" of 'em! grinLike it....Like the How-To's topic idea too...yey Diana!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 10 March 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Oh, I like the stilleto heels with the pink bunny slipper ears on the toes. They make a sort of statement. Y'know?

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
I DONT KNOW, I THOUGHT THAT SOME OF THESE THREADS WERE PRETTY GENERAL ANYWAY.I'VE ALWAYS FELT FREE TO POST NON POI RELATED TOPICS, ,,,,, IS THAT JUST ME?