Forums > Social Chat > I want to meet other HOP-ers on the tour - Thailand to New Zealand

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Greetings global people
Well after a wonderful summer in Europe (yes that includes the UK, all you europhiles!!) of Conventions, Festival performances, Street theatre, Workshops and lots of lovely meetings, Fun and Frollix. It is time for the FireNix to rise and and burn those Jets to sunnier climes!!
I am ultimately heading to New Zealand for the Auckland festival and otheres, but am having a (working) holiday on the way. Through Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia etc.. so............
If there are any of you in those places, including New Zealand and Oz, who wanna contact me PM to meet up on the way that would be great. If theres any gigs, or people with any interesting contacts for work on those places, that would be even better!!
Also if anyone has a good home for the FireNix mobile (either by purchasing it!! or having somewhere to store it over the winter) i'd be very grateful - Please have a good think about it as im getting abit desperate on that front!!
Hope to see as many of you as possible on that great highway of life (how corny does that sound!!)
Peas and Love to all hug

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
when will you be in New Zealand? ( dont live there, but will be visiting)

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Im gonna be there from the 25th Feb next year - doing something with a group over there for the Auckland Festy, then staying for I dont know how long - I have a flight out booked for May
When are you there?

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
are you going to be in south australia at all? or are you going to be like almost every other tourist and completely forget the fact that there is anything west of melbourne?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
when you gonna be in thailand?

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Im gooing to Oz on the way back through, in May just for a week to activate my working visa, then returning later next year for a 10 months or so.........Well thats the plan and if you say none of the other tourists go West of M, then Im there mate!!
Ill be in thailand until mid Jan, doing some Circus skills workshops with the Karem tribe, near Maynmar, then heading south to fly outta Bali, on 25th Feb
Hope 2 c sum of you on dat big 'ol road
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix