Forums > Social Chat > Motivations and Opinions

Login/Join to Participate

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys,
I haven't been online for a while and now when I finally make it back to coming on like once every two weeks, I have nothing to say. (So I wrote this plus I was thinking it)
I'm not sure if my opinions have become lax, if I'm afraid they'll be disregarded or if I actually have the motivation to have opinions anymore.
What makes you stop having an opinion?
I dunno maybe I'm just so happy with my opinions I don't feel the need to voice them?

what are your opinions on having no opinions?

ubbloco

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Hmmm....I have lots of opinions on everything, some i like to voice them on, some I don't. I don't really post much on the dicussion forum because what I say in my head dosn't come out of my fringers properly lol.
Sometimes I read things its like...meh...i really should have an opinion on this, but at this moment in time i really cuddent give a rats arse!
We should have opinions, but I like to have opinions about the stuff thats going on around my life, selfish maybe? But at the end of the day...worrying about something else at the other side of the world dosn't do any good does it?
And yes yes all that stuff across the other side of the world will affect me sometime but i'll deal with that when it comes to me smile

Hope that made sense umm
Aimz xx

oh, and nice to see you around again hug biggrin

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
I have loads of opinions, about everything, some are very strong, some are just stupid.

Some I voice and some I keep quiet.
I totally agree with Aimee about stuff I think not coming out right when I type it, that seems to happen to me as well.

Sometimes I am embarassed about some of my opinions, sometimes I think/feel something, and I know it's wrong, that I really shouldn't feel that way cos it's ignorant or not nice or whatever, but I can't really help what I feel sometimes. So I try to keep quiet about those.

Occassionally there is something I don't have an opinion about, and that is almost a relief, I can think, thank god I don't have to think about that!

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
it saddens my heart to hear that you have no opinions, or dont choose to voice them . your opinion is who you are , its what makes you different from me and others. it influences people in more ways than you know . (some good , some bad) yet the bottom line , is that others have their opinions and they will voice them too , because of your opinion .

you never know , you might have the million dollar answer , but we'll never know , cause we didnt hear you ???????????????????????????????????????????????

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I have an opinion on pretty much everything safe, but i choose not to voice them. I keep some to myself, as lilie frog said she feels that some may be classed wrong in other peoples view.
I have other ways of making me 'me', other than voiving an opinion on somthing that dosn't really concern me, and hopefully other peoepl can see that smile

Aimz xx

zarkiaBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
i figure thats its not so much as having no opinions its just that your so indifferent to anything that it dosn't make any difference to you whether you form an opinion or not. and i guess that could tie in with laziness, which in turn ties in with motivation or lack of it.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I'm very vocal with my opinions. Often they are about my rights.

Teachers hate it but students love it.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I think you are wonderful GLI and am happy you are back
hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
Written by: *Aimée*

I have an opinion on pretty much everything safe, but i choose not to voice them. I keep some to myself, as lilie frog said she feels that some may be classed wrong in other peoples view.
I have other ways of making me 'me', other than voiving an opinion on somthing that dosn't really concern me, and hopefully other peoepl can see that smile

Aimz xx

true true , you deffinately have to know when to hold your tounge , but what im saying , is that you should deffinately have an opinion . you should at least try to voice it , every now and then , especially when you feel strongly about something.

"somethings are better out than in , I always say" - Shrek ubblol

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Thanking you Gnor and Aimee, muchos love and glompages hug hug
I still have your picture on msn too gnor and aimee looks very purdy in her picture

I have to admit that I do have opinions, seeing the Ukranians rise up and the sheer mass of people in the independance square totally lit a fire in my heart. Hell, free parties at weekends light a fire in my heart.

The day I wrote this message was before I spent the next day in tears thinking about my friends that aren't around any more. So no motivation and no opinion was what pretty much summed up my feelings at the time.

I do have opinions they're just so mixed up I'm not too sure how to voice them anymore. I know I have these opinions because I've become a lot more passionate and open with myself and other people since some dear people to me passed away. I feel like I burn inside when I get riled up over a far away event at times.

But I have to admit I don't really have an unbelievable amount of things to say on the internet anymore or I just don't spend enough time on here anymore.

See my opinions are so messed up I don't know whether I have an opinion on having opinions or not having them.

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
everyone has an opinion, normally they just dont know what it is!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley