BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Hello!

I was just wondering if there was any HoP'ers in either Iceland or Norway that would like to show 3 (two spinners, one soon to be convert) lovely English people around and pass on useful advice? We'll be arriving in Norway at the very beginning of March and staying for about 8 days. We'll mainly be in the south but hopefully will be able to travel to the north for a few days. We'll be arriving in Iceland in the middle of March and staying for about 10 days. Any help and advice and offers of spare rooms and showing us around would be very very very much appreciated biggrin

Ta muchly,
Beth x

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
um,,, sorry im in devon!

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

Dropkneedavenewbie
17 posts

Posted:
There must be someone out there that's in Iceland or Norway, if you help there will be cake.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
hi, i used to live in iceland for 6 years, hmmm its lovely, what sort of advice u want, i left there a while ago though so the info may not be too fresh

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian