dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Arg... All my friends have left the country except for the trusty fire bunch... What do I do?

I have no job and nothing to do from this tuesday to sunday... I think I'll go mad if I stay in my house studying, reading, playing zelda, eating, and looking on the site hopping some cool topics pop up for five days... It so nice outside too but I dont want to go spinning alone in the park...

I can do two or three days but five with no one to see and little to do... I cant even call them...

I think I am going to go nuts, anyone have any suggestions??

Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I suggest you go nuts. It's always liberating.
If possible, have someone with a camcorder taping it too

Sleeping loads is always a good idea too.

Or, and this is probably my best suggestion until I get some sleep, go for a spin in the park, grab some random passer-by and try teaching them a few moves. At the very worst, you'll get arrested for attacking people but you may manage to convert someone else to the cause.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I could try sleeping for five days but my body only sleeps when it wants to any more than it needs and I feel very tired when I wake up...

Good idea though I'll try to implement a daily nap!

Hmmm... Never thought of the passerby thing... Damn I am going to convert someone good thing you dont have to preach this religion, just show them and they come, I did...

Thanks man! I'm pretty nuts already I might get a friend to tape me when I'm doing something stupid so I can look back and think wow those where the days I was bored out of my head I might have tro make and emergency stop with ma friend, if ya know what I mean!
Much love, drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Try reading everything from here.
https://straightdope.com/

I hope you realize how pissed I am.