Forums > Videos > ben-ja-mens adventures in the uk - the dvd

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so ive started editing the footage i have from my time england (theres way to much of it) and im going to put it all onto a dvd which i will be sending to all the lovely ppl who have been kind enough to offer me a place to stay while ive been traveling as a christmasy card type thing.

im also thinking about sending a copy or two to anyone who to see it to then be sent on to the next person who wants it etc etc as im not going to send a copy to everyone ive met off hop cos ive met waaaay to many ppl while being here to even think about it.

so if at some point ive said to you send me your address at some point pm it on over
dunc THIS MEANS YOU ubbloco otherwise ill put the special xtra features of your copy on roscos so u can see it and i know u dont want that

if some kind ppl *cough*strugz*cough* want to compress and host each chapter online they are more than welcome once the final edit is done (hopefully pre xmas cos well u know a christmas card after xmas is a bit lame) smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
hug

You're just too lovely you are. I just watched PIPHoPSphercDayBallIII and it's ace biggrin

Meanwhile back at the ranch......what's the extra stuff? You're such a little tease! spank [Old link] (for those who may be intereted is 4:20ish in the afformentioned vid) can't remember what you're talking about, unless she's fibbing of courese...hmmm umm

You've lost my address? Loser rolleyes

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Let's relight this forum ubblove

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Dont worry about that Ben.

I must have lost Dunkywunkywoos address at least 5 times....

ubblol

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
I would love to be in the post pas the parcel (well DVD). first dibs on watching it first before I post it on

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
dunc u git stop sending me random pms and send me ur fricken address already ubbloco think about it if george thinks i can hurt u with it and wont cook me yummy dinners anymore she *must* know what it is now mustnt she ..... she just doesnt want to tell you cos shes knows shes gonna get in trouble.

technically i have to actually have ur address to be able to lose it smile

mr mint i do hereby acknowledge ur dibbingness and shall send u a copy to then send on to whoever else wants to see it smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ban , can i have one?

you did stay at my houe and we did you get you some yummie desret, eventhough you did get some on your face wink

Step (el-nombrie)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bugis was very excited to learn that he is in the sheffield vid.

Although neither of us have seen it as yet. My dial-up connection is a bit shite for downloading...

Meh

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
I'll grab a copy off you when you finally hit home shores smile

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
bounce wave hug smile

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Hey toastie-boy, I want one! It'll help in my staff-ic education. smile

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
*raises hand and batts his eyelashes* smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
done done and done mags it says pm me your address u git ubbloco

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok ok you got my address. Although you did have it aaaages ago when you first came up so it's not my fault you lost it, loser rolleyes

G says if it was something to do with when we were asleep and you woke her up she wouldn't remember, and it's true, I've had 5 minute conversations with her when she's woken up during the night and she can't remember a single thing. I have a sneaky suspision it may involve PiPHoPSphercDayBall and a certain person snoring like a old man in traction redface

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
oh dude you are soooooooooooo far off shes leading u up the garden path she totally knows what im talking about smile

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Thats what I thought...but I didnt mention it.

:

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
grrrr.... devil.... ok if it has anything to do with my passport your mincemeat spank

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ubblol cool confused ubbloco ubbangel

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
spank spank spank spank

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Please sir could I have one smile

Snuggles

Ya Bammy one
smile

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
*ben sorry to say*

but if you dont have time to make all thses dvds you are going to send out, send me a master one, and ill copy that and send out some to other ppl if you like?

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
miss lisa you can most definately indeed please pm ur address as im rubbish and have lost it

mech cheers muchly i may take u up on that smile

dunc hug

anyone that wants a copy of duncs special features send me a fiver ubbloco

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
do i get a copy of the extras cos im helping you out?

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
biggrin

What aboot me! You can send it 3months late if you like wink

ubbangel

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
How bad are these special features? Would I be terribly emarrassed if it went on them all? Would it be worth the sacrifice in the name of comedy or would it make me hunt you down like a dog and spank yo little ass till it was purple? wink

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
you can sent it late to strugz, but hje wont care, send it early, make it a message about stugz time and lateness!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Trying to teach me a lesson Mech ubblol

ubbloco try harder biggrin

Although i must say if i did get it early i would feel a tad bad for taking so long to do everything and especiually now that UCOF has set the vid standard time to 10mins - i have no chance of every getting that sorted rolleyes

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
the vid staandard time could be cut from that, its all dependednt on whether you are editing your vid or not

if you are not

then 10 mins is the avg

film it add your music, and then upload

if you are editing

2hrs is a round time for me?

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
the special features are special smile strugz u have to comply with the requirements of the post to recieve a copy tongue ie sending me ur address.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
Hi Ben hear is my address to be the first in the pass the DVD game smile.

19 my street* biggrinsent in PM biggrin

my town* biggrin

near me* biggrin

(holds hand to head in a cub scout salute but with spinning fingers weavesmiley)

“I solemnly swear by the god of hop “ ubbloveMalcolm ubblove” to watch this DVD and enjoy it thoroughly wink and when I'm done to post it on to the next person in line or let my poi burn me lots” eek ubbangel
EDITED_BY: Mint Sauce (1101420777)

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I wanna see 2bags eating the coaster and chatting up the hawaiian shirt guy.

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
ubblol It was so funny - I nearly couldn't breathe because I was laughing so much!!

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

Page: