Forums > Social Chat > the welcome&FAQ sticky should be temporarily unlocked (only shortly)

Login/Join to Participate

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Note:FAQ not be be mistaken with a bundle of sticks, a cigarette, or something else. Also, not to be mistaken with 'FLQ'

or 'FAQFFQAFQGIOUPED' (no guessing what that acronym means)

I think at a time, when no one will expect it, the welcome&faq sticky should be unlocked for no less then one minute, no more then 1.1 minutes.

Whoever posts in at at this time (I suggest several dice are employed to discern a true random time for it to happen)

shall have their posts permantly etched in the welcome&faq stickied sticky which exists on all the forums.

If no one posts, it will prove their isn't always someone, somewheres lurking in the shadows ready to come out of hideing to make a post (I picture this unforseen lurker as actually being a robot)

I want tangible evidence of the existance of sentient forum lurking robots or a loosely coordinated cult of global forum lurkers, who lurk all the forums in the world at once waiting for such an opportunity.

Consider this the SETI program of the internet.

also, if moderators cheat, they are only cheating themselves, and previously mentioned robots or cultists, or cultist robot zombie bionic internet lurkers. Perhaps even ghosts or aliens who use computers. Or, something I can't even imagine but is some form of plant with apendages that can operate a keyboard.

perhaps this guy https://www.lambdapsiphi.com/daft/daft/art/reggy.jpg

or this guy https://web.isp.cz/web/finearts/theatre/littleshop/audrey01mJPG.jpg

or this genderless robot https://www.r2-d2.cz/img/robot.jpg

EDITED_BY: Astar (1100097620)

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Written by: Astar

Consider this the SETI program of the internet.

nah, this is seti on the internet.

wink

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
PS-before some analyzes my choice of two evil plants, and a genderless robot which is the embodiment of good. Please know these pictures were the easiest pictures of plant creatures I could find with google image search. So if someone is to be analyzed, it is those suspicious looking guys at google who seem to be trying to control the world with both a upcoming browser, a web based email service, and the various loosely connected functions of their quiet, emotionless search engine which is slowly archiveing everything on the internet.. perhaps while under the controll of all the previously mentioned characters.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
But only if you call it a FAQ sticky and not a faq sticky cuz the lower case q looks like a g on the list of posts.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
yeah, thats what i thought it was. seti i mean.

but thats because im actually an AI and I know everthing.

i do worry sometimes about what kind of things people have let loose in the interenet. Must be some pretty sophisticated bots/spiders/worms and such.

i wonder who is responsible for letting me loose in the internet....

Love is the law.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
they aren't actually looking on the internet though. They are looking the same way they were looking since SETI's inception, using free power of peoples internet connected PC's to do so.

Much like google. But I think googles intentions are highly questionable. What, with their constant 1984 like recording of much of the activity on the internet.

consider google the global missle defense (and missle launch coordination system, and general communications monitoring program(s) which SETI was a spin off from.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I managed to post [Old link] once without Dom seeing.

I posted a link to Simians wonderful [Old link] thread.

smile

Then I told him and he deleted it.

I was a bit stupid there really...

rolleyes

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
can anyone confirm he is a human.. who isn't hideing as something non-human?

Please confirm he's not "more human then human" while your at it.
EDITED_BY: Astar (1100097725)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Who's 'he'?

umm

Dom?

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
actually it's you. I didn't want to talk to you directly incase you shoot me with plant monsterzombie powered mindrays and spill my cup of water.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
What?

*Falls off his Zimmerframe with go-faster-stripes on*

*Turns hearing aid up*

Someone say "Daughters"?

What?

dj_retromember
87 posts

Posted:
do what now?

this is confusing me

<( ' ' )>
Fear the Kirby

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
you guys got quite loopy while us Southern Hemispherians were sleeping, didn't you?

ubbloco

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.