Forums > Social Chat > If I ruled the world...which would I get rid of...marmite or nutella???

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
*Anjuli*member
29 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmm...tough choice!

Nutella would definately have to go.
What do you think???

Also, which do you prefer, green jelly babies or pink jelly babies?

*Anjuli*member
29 posts

Posted:
Fluffy Napalm Fairy:I know my last thread was similar, sorry, i'll be a bit more creative next time.
Kinduin: Popcorn is disgusting...it gets all in your teeth afterwards and it is so annoying when you bite into one and it still has the un-popped corn in the centre and hurts your teeth and everything....yuk! Sweet popcorn tastes ikky too...butter or salty r the best.
Spike33: Hey, ur my bro's mate arent u? Cool that u agree wiv me on the whole marmite thang!
Why is everyone getting so religeous in here! I believe that life is all about survival and not about believing in what may or may not be there and letting them decide what is right and wrong for you and how people should act. I apologise if this offends anyone. You are free to believe in what you choose but this is my opinion.

Page: