*Amy*newbie
6 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone.

I know there aren't that many people who do poi in the US, and especially not in Philadelphia. If anyone knows of poi conventions, competitions, or stuff of that nature in or around the Philly area, please tell me! Thank you!

~*Amy*~

This_EnergyBRONZE Member
173 posts

Posted:
excuse me but there are tons of people who poi in thr usa. there are over 40 alone in the poi group im in thats in connecticut. theres tons miss amy!!! and by the way u shoul have posted this in the spinning cross continent relay forum. thats where you ask for people who poi near you. you dingbat!!. whats up amy. u talked to steve or ikeypoodle recently?

I start it, I end it,
I kill and words will defend it.
Got big plans,
blood stained hands
Wanna put my name on the map.
On my way to save the world.
-Missionary, Operation Ivy

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
You're in luck Amy. Icon is from Phily and a top quality poi spinner. Plus all the chicks swoon at his boyish good looks. And some guys swoon too, but that's another story. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

kpernaSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
This is a good place to look for fire poi spinning in the Philadelphia area:

https://philadelphiafirearts.tribe.net/
EDITED_BY: kperna (1181080942)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
must put fetus on to this wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Looking for spinners in phili so I am bumping this. I am looking for fellow spinners to work with.

Oserionstranger
1 post

Posted:
I'd be interested in forming a group in the philadelphia area as well.. contact me at oserion@gmail.com or on here..