Page:
KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to let everyone in London know (in case they didn't) that I'll be coming in today on the Eurostar and staying with Bam-Bam. Hope to meet as many of you as possible.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
And please NOBODY let her go without having had her orgasmic Zuchinis ... TRUST ME !!!

Was lovely seeing you last night, kali, see you in Bremen next month

and remember what I told you and London guys

much love
shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
You're staying at Bams, you WILL be meeting me (and several others).
No arguments, no messing about, no nothing.
** BIG CHEESY GRIN **
I'm sure she'll give you the tour
Take it easy sis, arrive in one piece and all that jazz, see u soon.....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

4,224 posts

Posted:
The Mind Gap just reminded me that Headcharge is July 26th and followed by Poi in the Park in Sheffield ... You should definitely go tehre... wish i could !!!

You go girl

enjoy and have fun

shine on
Cass

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
yes indeed you should

wherever you go, there you are.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Sadly I'll not be able to make it to Sheffield that weekend because I've got my first performance...Yayy to a scared me...ohh with two broken ribs to boot!!!!!

Kali if you're still there, give me a call when you get into Waterloo..ohh and do you know what a tube strike is????????

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

2,737 posts

Posted:
u will do - lol

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
welcome to londinium. . home of stupid tube strikes that make you an hour layte for work grr mumblemumble

hope we get to meet yayyay
hugs, fluff and blutac
lollix x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But Lolli's can drive now surely?

Meh

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Welcome to London, Kali!

I hope the tube strike didn't put you off too much!

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Very nice meeting you in Kensal last night...
I wasnt much conversation... I'll attack you with that later!

As lolli said welcome to londonium!!!

Hope you are having fun, the weather is great!

Much love, Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
i hear rumours of an edinburgh visit pending ms Kali.....come and say hello.

ps we have no tubes, short distances to walk to poi-able places, good(!) weather, random friendliness, clean buildings, etcetc.... can you tell i used to live in london?

unable to PIP n sheffield cause too much gigging....mixed blessings.
Love
Rob

brain replacement...anyone?

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Welcome to England Kali,
You should come to Earko at the Medicine Bar in Birmingham on staurady night, there will be fire!
Oh and the music is electro.

[ 20 July 2002, 01:48: Message edited by: Wikkaman ]

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

4,224 posts

Posted:
Kali, as you can see I am your tour operator so
now= london
next week= sheffield and then edinburgh ...
damn lucky princess you are getting to hug all those people I love so much

please deliver a special hug and kiss to Dom, Lisa, Lindsay, Dave, drew, Pk, Noona, Kato, Lolli, Durbs, Thistle, Spiral, cantus, Ros, Dibs, Mineiro, Orange, Tempest, Mind gap, Small Boy, OMG ... tooo many to list ..;

just make sure each time you hug someone you hug the person twice : once for you, once for me , OK ?

much love
Shine on
Cassandra

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Its driving me crazq, what does Zuchinis mean. And how do you do it? (heh). Is it that thing that has these metal wire things that you push over your head, or is it something more sinister?

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
smiles widely showing obviosly fake teeth
velcome to our island

if you`ve an address in london (miss bambam?)-i`ve a bus ticket from london to sheffield - you could have... as- i do the trip regularly and get lifts back sometimes
-i could save the details and when you know when you want to travel -i could sort it out for you...1 way ticket only tho...

look out for the lovely Noona (Laura) -who i believe is travelling down today for p.i.p. london

hope you have a lovely bouncing time
hugs with an orange aftertaste...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
smiles widely showing obviosly fake teeth
velcome to our island

if you`ve an address in london (miss bambam?)-i`ve a bus ticket from london to sheffield - you could have... as- i do the trip regularly and get lifts back sometimes
-i could save the details and when you know when you want to travel -i could sort it out for you...1 way ticket only tho...

you`d also be welcome at the orange toy cave in sheffield too - if you`ve not made roof-plans yet

look out for the lovely Noona (Laura) -who i believe is travelling down today for p.i.p. london

hope you have a lovely bouncing time
hugs with an orange aftertaste...xxx...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Sorry its been a while. Been having a lovely time in London and have met many wonderful people from here.

I should be in Sheffield for Headcharge and would really love a place to stay, Orange. I have a Brit Rail pass, so no worries about the bus, but thank you sweetheart.

Next week I will be in Edinburgh for a few days, so if anyone has an empty bed (or even just a partially full one ), let me know. 'Tis hard to find lodging during festival season.

From there, I do hope to stop in Birmingham and meet everyone there, but don't think I'll be able to make it Saturday.

Tlight-Zucchini is a vegetable and I cooked them when I stayed with Cassandra in June and she was very happy with them. So, depending on how you feel about vegetables, they could be more or less sinister.

Cassandra, I'll do my best to hug everyone I can for you.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
Hugs Kali
I'm gonna have to take back my roof offer i'm afraid Kali ...

i'm heading down to london for an audition for
'the most beautiful man in the world'
i got shortlisted yesterday and found out a couple of hours ago !!! eek eep eek !!! me !!!
when do you leave london?
do you have a contact n` for where you are now?
i'm in london for my friends birthday too you see and then i've possibly got work at the global gathering sat/sun fire and stilts possibly at the same time - so i'll miss out on p.i.p.sheffield too ...!!!
really sorry for the short notice and i really wanted to help make veggie stuff with you and spread the veggie knowledge
i'll check this thread from 8pm onwards tonight from sketchy steve's pad ...or - his e-mail is
steve.jones@bt.com
if you fancy meeting fri afternoon for a play in a park somewhere
please give my love to the scottish crew

'the mind gap' has offered you a place in sheffield here...

https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003287

hope to catch you at some point and jump and spin together
isn`t cassandra a true-heart

hugs to your day ...xxx...

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
No worries, Orange.
I am here until tomorrow around 2:30. I'll e-mail you guys when I fund out what I'm doing tonight and maybe we can meet up.
If you can get a hold of BamBam, I'm staying with her tonight.
Big hug and good luck on your audition.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Well it's half 3-ish so you're gone-ski.
Lush to have met u and all that, next time you're over this way i might have to take u back 2 mine and cover u in strawberry jam though. - lol
Thanx for doing fire for us, most appreciated you're a star.
Much love, hugz and fluff
Hope u remember us 4 eva
Keep Smiling and Stay Green
Cam
- x -

Oh yeah can't go back on a promise.....
To anyone who she's yet to visit - Hahaha we saw her before you....(sorry, childish and pointless I know)

sketchy_stevemember
15 posts

Posted:
i've got some wyrd phone thing going on at the mo' -they get stolen/die or don't work so i'm at sketchy's in london it's friday and i've no phone contacts but dancing feet -looks down and points..

any london lot know of meets ?

enjoy sheff

audition went really well -really got along with the lady director -she just did a highly praised film at cannes so big smiles

what goes up-must come down - heads people !!!
are you rail ticketing past sheffield on the way down?

enjoy headcharge

good energies all

sketchy_stevemember
15 posts

Posted:
last message was from me - orange
- i forgot i was on someone else's machine

wait a minute this isn't my house either what's going on ?

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Small Boy, you're such a sweetheart! How could I forget you guys? I mean really, it was definitely a wonderful experience- so good I'll be back in a few days to hug you all.

Orange, I might be able to stop in Sheffield for a bit on my way back to London just to see you, my dear. I think I'll come back on Thursday, so let me know what you're life is like then. Are you going to the European Juggling Convention? If you are, I will see you there. Just couldn't imagine leaving without meeting the legendary man I've heard so many beautiful things about. Glad your audition went well. Sheffield has been fun.

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
i`m at my lovely sis's til evening - but i'll be free whenever to make you welcome
my landline is 01142422980 - if you leave me a message with a contact number...
happy orangeness''es laid at your feet

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
Kali ...
i hereby challenge you to 'Zuchinis at dawn'
what a way to go

movement update - i'm being grabbed by sis at 1pm-2pm -so my sheffield number will be useless again until 9pm'ish

but i can check this thread from my sisters -so... if your plans still include a sheffield-stop off ..
-leave me a message here

i'm sorting travel to the European Juggling Convention - tomorrow - so i'll know more -tomorrow afternoon'o'clock - so hopefully see you while you're within the european union

love to the te-pooka lovelies - if you are still there

orange broad smiles

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
ooooh yes definitely still here... been joined in performance mode by ms kali yesterday in the bongo club fringe opening extraordinaire.. much fun had by all.
new thread with edinburgh contactables coming up
See you all in a while or two, im ultra busy this w/end and off to finland to a beautiful tuli on tuesday
enjoy
R

brain replacement...anyone?

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi Kali....really lovely meeting you the other day at Sriral and Mind gaps. Headcharge was fab wasnt it and thanks for my little lesson in the park......If i practise weally weally hard then one day, maybe I'll be as good as you.....he he
When do you go back? If you wanna come and chill out on the westcoast of Scotland before you go then give me a bell, you are more than welcome.
My Mob is 07789 54 64 60
Takecare and enjoy Edinburgh.....I will miss you there as I am going over the week after to see some of the Fringe.

Much luv, keep smilin

Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Mistress Angie

I don't believe we are aquainted yet, but I was wondering if you could explain the 'LAO TZU' thing at the bottom of your sig?

Anyone else here remember wen tha Peachy One's cummin bak to London? My short term's still eluding me

Az abouve, So below...

2,737 posts

Posted:
"Peachy"?? - you're right it is catching.....and now it has you in its grip too - Muhahahahaha.

OOOO - 200 posts - yay me....

[ 02 August 2002, 00:48: Message edited by: Small Boy ]

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi Dark Fairy Queen

LAO TZU is a Zen Master.....here is another he has wrote:

We put thirty spokes together and call it a wheel;
But it is on the space where there is nothing that the usefulness of the wheel depends.
We turn clay to make a vessel;
But it is on the space where there is nothing that the usefulness of the vessel depends.
We piece doors and windows to make a house:
And it is on these spaces where there is nothing that the usefulness of the house depends.
Therefore just as we take advantage of what is,
we should recognise the usefulness of what is not.
LAO TZU

Hope you like....
Much luv
Angie x

[ 02 August 2002, 05:59: Message edited by: Angie ]

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Page: