Forums > Social Chat > tell me somethin nice..

Login/Join to Participate

Zizikymember
47 posts

Posted:
because I'm unhappy, sad, bored and some more things like these

miluju prahu a pár lidí v ní i mimo ní smile

PRAGUE FOREVER smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Nice.... hmmmm.... um.....

Ok , well I'm here at home letting out little squeals of fear everytime a firework goes off loud enough to get through The Kings of Leon playing full blast..... Many people I know find this very funny!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
If you put a marshmellow in the microwave it will blow up like a balloon.

Well, that's more of in the nice-to-know category huh? Well I tried...

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
hmm how about this i only just completed black and white after about 50 hours game play and then just went on to do the expansion in one day. thats nice.

(plus let me think.... bunnies?)

fire leads to creation

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
bunnies, puppies, love and sunshine hug kiss peace hug hug hug

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

Zizikymember
47 posts

Posted:
thx..

miluju prahu a pár lidí v ní i mimo ní smile

PRAGUE FOREVER smile

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
me: *spins fire*
lil kid: 'i bet i could do that'
me: *gestures for him to take my poi*
lil kid: *runs away*

biggrin

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
it was the most beautiful morning yesturday morning. i woke up at about 6 (being a bit of an insomniac) and the sun was coming up over the hill next to my house. the sky was a stunning dusty pinky blue, which changed into a peach, then a yellow, and then a bright blue straight up above. and the light made all the leaves glow...it made me happy anyway...

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Okay, i cant do nice but i can do funny.
My little cat Willow, woke me up the other day...I was sleeping (happily) when suddenly something pounces on ym chest. I open my eyes and theres Willow, wide eyed and slightly crazed, staring at me holding a toy mouse, gripping it with her little fangs, drawing the life out of the pink and purple chew toy. As i had been sleeping, the mouse was on my chest from where i left it the previous night (cos i was playing with her) the rise an fall of my chest was making the mouse move. I get up and she goes tumbling towards my feet, making a wierd purring, squeaking sound as she went. She discarded the mouse and sinks her teeth into my leg...
Cute huh?
Willow reacts to anything that moves or flashes

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
not very good with words... hug

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

meditate

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
once apon a time there was a little boy who was stomping around the house cos there was nothing to do. "I'm bored" he grumped to his dad, "well son, you could sit with me and read the financial advisor, there's nothing more exciting than finance". the little boy slunk away, not wanting to disrupt his fathers obvious rapture, yet not wanting to have any of this mans boring parsonality be inherited through their contact. "I'm bored" complained the little boy to his mother "why don't you go into the garden and dig a hole, you never know, you might find treasure". This struck the little boy as a good idea, after all, only the previous day had he read a story about finding treasure. He got his trusty shovel and began digging the biggest hole he had ever dug. But lo and behold, there was not pirates treasure to be found. "What a waste of time" exclaimed the little boy, frustrated. He threw his shovel down and went to sulk by the fence. Meanwhile, his grandmother came out of the house to put out the washing. Not watching where she was going, she fell into that hole, and fractured her left femur. "Now things are getting more exciting!" said the little boy. We never said he was a perticularly nice little boy. After that brief excitement, the boy was determined to set more traps for people, and he became better and better and ambushing people. I'm not exactly sure where this story is going, so well say that a good fairy came along and showed him the error of his ways, cos these things always have to end with a corny moral. And that's just BORING!