Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Fire Show at Noosa Triathalon (Sunshine Coast, Oz)

Login/Join to Participate

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
***sorry mods.. can't seem to get this into the events section.. filled in all the fields, checked & double-checked, but can't seem to find the problem.. so have posted here as it is an urgent little plug about a show we are doing tonight smile****

hi everyone ubbangel

just a quick little plug wink

Phoenix Fire Tribe will be performing a huge fire show on the main beach at Noosa tonight from 7:30pm (opp surf life saving club)... full of yummy firey goodness including the spectacular Fire Drums, giant flaming wings, fire hula-hoop routine, fire fans, fingers, eating, fire bellydance.. flaming sets & of course some delicious fire twirling routines weavesmiley

sorry for the late notice, but if anyone is in the area come along & say hi.. we'd love to meet you .:*:.

Bec*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
wish I could come!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
oh wow!! biggrin if i didn't have to be in beenleigh tomorrow morning i would have been up the coast!! and friends of mine are going to the tri!! *shakes head*

ah well, i will tell them they should go watch you instead of going to some silly club tonight!! biggrin

bounce

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hope the show rocked girls...see you soon
xdave

wog box1newbie
5 posts

Posted:
hey hey guy's
are you all from the sunny coast?

i only just got my first staff and was wondering if anyone meets anywere around here? (maroochydore, anywhere on sunny coast)

shame about the weather for tonights show, woulda luved to have come and checked it out

cheers patrick

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i'm from the coast!! biggrin but i live in brizvegas now... *teehee* but my parents live in maroochydore & i still go up there occasionally! biggrin

i don't know any twirlers on the coast either!! i have seen people down at mooloolaba beach (near the surf club) on a sunday night, but i don't think that is a regular thing!! umm

gee i'm helpful aren't i?! ubblol

next time i am heading up the coast i will let you know & we'll go twirl somewhere!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
I will be in Maroochydore for about 4 weeks during Christmas, if people are able to get down to the river at the cotten tree caravan park give me a holler and we might be able to meet up.

But I dont have any of my own fire gear so this might be a problem.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hmmmm frown well it was very very wet and stormy ...lightning and a clap of thunder that made me want to hide under the bed!!! eek eek eek

So neadless to say it got canceled... frown Which was a shame coz we had some really lush things planned for this one... being on the beach and all.... but we've decided to maybe do the show at moonfest ....Coz we were just too exited not to do it at all biggrin biggrin biggrin (....and we're back at the good old spot near the rock jetty this time, so this moonfest is going to be LUSH)

*:..... anyway ....they fed us a scrumpciously yummy meal ......... it was all round pretty lush actually biggrin... exept the whole not doing the show bit rolleyes ............. wink
EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1100058871)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
and oh ...I don't know if there are many fire gatherings up Sunny Coast way....??? A fair few of my friends from the sunny coast often come down to moonfest though ....being the northside of brizzy .....

so maybe you could catch up with some sunny coast fire people there.........? (as well as us Brizzy folk .... biggrin wink)

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*