Page:
Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hey peeps. Reply here to what countrie you want to buy and we will put your order thru as soon as we take over the world.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

rasputinamember
23 posts

Posted:
aaw! i wanted italy!! actually, i wanted rome, im not bothered about the rest... small boy, can i bribe u with some form of chocolate or other sugary goodness so i can have rome please? u can still have the rest of italy...

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
Dude I want Sweeden, or maybe France, the women there are well how to say this... *drools*!!
*all teary and choked up*
Ray! WTF?! *sulking* Traitor!

And while we're at it, I want Belize please!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

*Anjuli*member
29 posts

Posted:
So, have I got dibs on Switzerland then???
I want to yodel from the mountain tops! hee hee!

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Dibs on Sweden. And France if I can pave it and make it one big ugly parking lot =)

Parisian Asphalt Initiative

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
No sorry subs_lil_sis you cannot have switzerland cos i already have it, but if you get some neat tropical island country im sure we could come to some country swap arrangement every few months or so.........

goes back to gobbling lindt chocolates and sends next ferry shipment of chocies to adren@line...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
I love that Asphalt initative very inventive!!

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I would like the South of France, and all of spain. and could i time share the UK? i would obviously change the language of France and Spain to English, oh and while i'm at it, i might aswell have Portugal and nearly forgot Andorra(sp?) as it's so small and cute!! (and sells cheap drinks)

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hi Pink Poi,

The UK is going to be getting a little crowded by the looks of it but I am sure there is room for someone that likes marmite, nutella and black (not forgetting pink) jelly babies

Come on in and lets have a feast

Mark P

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Can I have the eastern part of Indonesia?? But I'd have to educate everyone about permaculture and sustainable development, and ask them to not have wars about religion. And I'd have to ask for an upgrade of the sunsets on offer to at least the standard of Australia's Top End, which, as a connoisuer (sp??) I consider far superior.

For all this, I will offer two tim tams and a mint slice.

And can I visit the Iceland occassionally too? I LOVE Iceland, but it does get a bit too dark to live there, despite all the hot water!

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
quote:
aaw! i wanted italy!! actually, i wanted rome, im not bothered about the rest... small boy, can i bribe u with some form of chocolate or other sugary goodness so i can have rome please? u can still have the rest of italy
LOL - u can have Rome for some jelly babies and a good word to any fit 20 year old women u know.

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
what is marmite??

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

rasputinamember
23 posts

Posted:
jelly babies i can manage easy. but fit 20 yr old women? might be more difficult. couldnt u have a wider age range?

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
oooh!! oooh!!! oooh!!! im havin new zealand!!! it's allllll mmmiinnnee!!! please.

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
Thanks flynt, i was just eating lindt this very saturday... but you might have to redirect back to tasmania because (and correct me if im wrong) they havent actually taken over the world yet, so lets not get too excited already.

So when this comes into action, can we all be friends?? because if any of you blow up my swiss chocolate...

see the new thread to sign the peace treaty please

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Does 17 through to 22 help?
You can have Rome anyway.......

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
scotland please.
but will require most(not all) glaswegians to move to birmingham.

should point out that under proper government i have only 1/3 of a country, so am claiming small parts of the following: france(for my mum, if ok with present owner), finland(for tulis, cause they don't post), and er.... pretty much every other country around...

brain replacement...anyone?

FiveOhRavermember
28 posts

Posted:
I'll take Germany, thank you very much.

FiveOhRaver

If you have one for the road, I'll provide the chaser.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Cheers Mark P

Yay it shall be fun having joint rule of the UK, you can come down to the S.France i'll own, or Spain, but i recomend S.France, nice people down there and very hot, and they have nice attitude towards life, Eat, Sleep, Drink and have loads of festivals we can spin in!

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
I would like to make the suggestion that, as the UK has received more interest (I believe) than any other country, we make it a Free/Open Port (or whatever you call that sort of thing).

That way everyone can live here and have their own places away from here, perhaps one or two other Open/Free Ports dotted around the globe would be a good idea.

Discuss.

Edit - I would like to up my bid from a partly used cheese sandwich and a half empty jar of psuedo-nutella, to also include a used coffee mug, unwashed, missing a handle but with a crack.

[ 23 July 2002, 03:59: Message edited by: sub ]

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

*Anjuli*member
29 posts

Posted:
Can I have that mug please bruv??? Sounds quite tempting. If u could find the handle that would be nice!
What about India? Is that taken? I want to yodel and I know India has mountains and Switzerland is taken...grrrr!

IdubIHoP Lurker
272 posts

Posted:
if you can supply me with Amsterdam and/or the UK then I can certainly look into getting you this mug of mine, however there is no handle.

and change you feckin' name

I would now also like to include a small pinch of pocket fluff to my bid.

*Oh, just for a minute,* my bed said.
"Don't lie to me," I grumbled.
*But you're so tired...*

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Glaswegians will be unable to move to Birmingham as me/pink poi/sub will be having a strict immigration control!

Maybe we could move them all to Belgium (after stealing their chocolate making capabilties) Mwahahahaha

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Okay so here is the plan. We all get the world 2gether, except I get Brazil and Jamaica. But you guys can come visit me to smoke Gange in Jamaica and cast some mojo in Brazil. alas I believe cass may want Paris.

Your liege,
Bram ( Capt. Gange pants )

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Page: