ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OHHHHH yeah Im a happy wee thing...Im 22 today and I have just been given enough birthday money for a set of Glow Poi... hooray... and to top it all off Im off to Byron to celebrate my birthday all weekend long at Splendor ( and to work at a twirling stall)... LOOK OUT BYRON here I come.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday Valura!!!

*hands Valura a deed to a random country* I belive I just gave you Argentina, hope you have fun as the soon to be new person that represents me and da Lightbug in that part of Sth. America.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
A very very very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Valura

Hope your day is full of fairy dust, rainbows, smiles, silliness and crepes with nutella

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday and stuff.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
A big twirly Happy Birthday to you

Hope you have a good day

Mark P

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Fun and frolics to you Mistress Valura!

Az abouve, So below...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
22, eh? Light some poi. That's two big candles...light 'em twice, 22!

And many more!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday!

It was actually my own last tuesday. About the only point of interest was spinning on top of the pedestal that Rodin's "Thinker" usually sits upon on campus. Very heady, even if it was so small that I just stood there with locked knees afraid of doing an 8 foot head dive into the sidewalk. *grin*

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday Beautiful!

.:* Blows her a little fairy birthday kiss sprinkles some magickal fairy birthday blessing wishing dust over her head *:.

Make a Wish!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh thanks guys... in byron now having loads of fun. Lots of twirly folk everywhere playing flags with me and Im having a great time... yay.
DFQ Im having a great time with all the OGT Im meeting here too tool fans are the hottest guys... lots of frolics to be had here... ...Im dancing in the sparkles lovley moon pixie making my wish...( to finally perfect btb weave ) Cass?Thanks for my crepes... wonder if its possible to make a nutella birthday cake?hhhmmmmm theres a thought...sending you lots of beautiful byron vibes... love to you all

[ 19 July 2002, 17:04: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

HOP Newsletter