Forums > Social Chat > President of the United States of America is......

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
George W. Bush...........Kerry called and conceded the election. go to msnbc.msn.com for the full story...........sorry everyone

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

CeCeMonetmember
25 posts

Posted:
He is more like a monkey to me.... I mean just look at the guy! I think some of his decisions are quacked.

Her Ladyship Hot Shot

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
voted for bush, and support him as president...
i'm also prolife, for the scientifically based moral reasons, not the issues based religion vs.personal rights crap people always pull.
I also believe that the UN is toothless, and if any good is going to be done in the world, it has to came from one leader, not a group of countries at cross issues with each other.

the only real problem I have with bush is the patriot act.

and, for the record, I'm Roman Catholic, and agree with all official guidelines of the church.

if you want more information about my views and/or beliefs, politely PM me, however attacks, including those reworded as questions, are not welcome.

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
Personally, I don't trust him as far as I can throw him... But then after this last election in november, I have completely lost faith in the american people as well for reasons that go beyond letting that zealot back in office. Which is why I want out of this country as quickly as possible. Maybe I can get a uni to sponsor me in europe after I get my doctorate.

Yeah, clinton lied.. about having sex. Bush lied and the american death toll is what now?

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
one leader cant decide what is right for the whole world, watch the new star wars and you'll see that!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Page: ...