Forums > Videos > HoP/Sphercular/Pip Ball Video

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ok, I watched all my footage on the coach journey back, and it's not too bad at all - but no way did I capture everything there was to see there smile

So I was just wondering - would people like a *big* video of everything that went on?
If so, anyone who filmed stuff, if you want to send me your raw footage - I don't mind having a play with it and making a big video, possibly even a DVD not a flashy-for-retail one - just a fun one to watch on your telly smile

I've just got a new PC and have 400GB of hard-drive space to play with plus a DVD-writer and 40 DVD's - and having watched my new Detours video (www.detoursvideo.com) has just shown me what can be done with at-home studios (although admittedly Elsewhere from Detours is a full-time video production editor ubblol )

I won't even guess at a time frame for this - but the event was just sooooo damn good I feel it can't go undocumented.

This is for all the events that happened around the world by the way - not just the Sheffield one.

Thoughts?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
am i in it? ubbangel

I dont think so, i only did one burn.

oh well, its not like i can download it anyway, and i dont have a dvd player. (this means if you come back and tell me I am in it I will be most pissed.)

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:

Dude!!
If there be any copies of DVDs going, I'll definately take one off your grubby little hands... Raw or edited. biggrin

If you want an adress to send it to, PM me on Firetoys, I'm on there more than this site.

Apologies for above comment. redface

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
Hey Durbs
I did some videoz from Brighton:
I've splitted them in smaller wmv's, but it's still a lot : 154 Mb
send me an email at oliviermasson@club-internet.fr so that we can sort out the way you'll get them, or if you want higher quality (like the 8mm tapes .. don't have a dvd burner)
I'm also in contact with Matt to put them on the sphercular server
Olive smile

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
tom i got lots of footage of u just cos ur all pikey sailor like kiss

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
So when will the video be up ubbangel

Not that i am impatient or anything.... rolleyes

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well these things take years to put together you know, and seeings as i forgot to give my footage to mr durbs as i was filling my tape up with footage of the luurvlyes that where spinning and yes this includes you miss alice it could be a while

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Video threads without videos in them should be taxed.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Or at least have the thread starter keep his nuts in a vice till the vid is actually done. Might get some vids made a bit faster that way.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Oi.

You two.

Look at the 14th post on this thread before you post such scathing accusations.

angry

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
ben, what, me spinning poi!?!

i dont beleive it.

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Twas only in jest UCoF.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Scathing I tell you.

smile
sonesh woz ere

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Wow that's an awesome video, I love how you edited all the footage together of the different meets, and that bit at 2:51 is just amaaaaaaaaazing ubblove I especially like the clip of......oh no hang on, this isn't 2006 is it, sorry I had a dream that it'd just been released ubbangel

Let's relight this forum ubblove

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
damn it dunc go back into that dream and bring a camera with you... or at least pen and paper... enquiring minds wanna know.. and so far your the only one to see it wink

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Why don't you use the teleporting device in Duballstars thread?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
cuz it doesn't time travel wink

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
pass me a phase invertor and we'll build one

Love is the law.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
***hands ado-p 2 phase invertors***

Can you build me one too wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so i just wanted to say ive edited my footage into a video but its 17 megs so i have to find a way to get it to ppl without sending it via msn, im posting now cos i know how much dunc loves me telling him about the videos i have

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
I have seen Ben's video..

It's great...ubbangel

Apart from the bits with me in redface

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Send it to my address Ben and i promise ill only take one week to get it online biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
see thats the problem i cant attach a 17 meg file ......

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
yahoo?

Love is the law.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
no no no no, god dam techniological world rolleyes

i meant the old fashoned way - mail / post , i take it you have a cd writer - being so technologicaly advanced wink

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I'm worried. I'm expecially worried about the "extra footage" cuz George won't tell me what it is, mostly because she says she can't remember! Pah!

confused ubbcrying angry ubbangel

You could chop the vid in two and send it via yahoo?!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
yahoo only does up to 10 megs

snail mail is lovely to recieve but all the effort of going and buying a cd then burning it to it then going to the post office i mean really. are u coming to ljc on the weekend im sure we could somehow get it onto ur laptop at some point.

no i cant chop it in two can u cut the mona lisa in two ? no i dont think so. george knows what im talking about shes just "pretending" to have forgotten

to anyone that wasnt there i should warn you its quite a self indulgent video that i think captures the essence of the event and it features our house song biggrin im sure u remember that one now dont u mr bug ubbloco

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
how bout if i send you an invite for a thousand meg gmail account?

just pm me your email

Love is the law.

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
now that's a damn good idea... gmail account.. AND get to send the file.. how uber-badass..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
strugz has it its just a matter of waiting for him to get off his ass and link it smile i should add i have about 15 mins of good footage but lots of it had to hit the editing room floor and be condensed down to 4 an a bit mins. brace yourselfs for the memories ah the memories smile

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Ok people, ive just watched it biggrin (without getting off my arse i hasent to add wink)

Many freindly faces i havnt seen for a while, looks like you guys n gals had a ball ubbrollsmile

Ben good vid - lots of happyness for sure, however i must say i am concerned about your musical influance as a child, it disturbs me ubbloco

Its on our download section now. here

**Is anyone else disturbed by Bens musical taste - or am i the odd one round here confused**
EDITED_BY: Strugz (1100186362)

Page: