Forums > Social Chat > Will be in Germany from tomorrow??...

Login/Join to Participate

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,

Josh and I will be in Germany - Hamburg, tomorrow morning. We are going to be around the Hamburg and Berlin Area, going to Antrais Project and Voov festival over the next two weekends.

We will be in Germany for about the next 2-3 weeks. If anyone is out there that would like a spin, or could offer us a place to crash for a night or so *raises eyebrows* we would love to meet you, hang out with you, stay with you....etc

yay!

Wooo woooo wooo!!

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Look out for Pyroptix / Dan, he'll be at both festivals (see one of his posts somewhere here

sent you a PM and still hoping to welcome you guys (I mean, come on ... Europe without Paris ??? ) or at least meet up somewhere...

hope to read from you soon and hope you're enjoying every bit of the trip

Anyone reading this and living in germany ... LUCKY YOU if you get to see those two shining lovebirds !!!!

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
am i right in thinking you're coming to sheffield soon?
if so me and spiral would be happy to put you up for the night if necessary. as long as you don't mind roughing it.

wherever you go, there you are.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Cass,

Read your Itinary and it really looks like we totally miss each other... However, we probably be able to get to London in Sep. Things are still quite sketchy at the moment, but I will keep you informed of our where abouts. We were considering going to the juggling convention, but realised that it is going to be totally out of our way, however it is still remotely on the cards... but thats all the news I have for now.

As for Sheffield matey.. well actaully when Josh and I get back from our European Adventure, we will be staying here in Manchester, which means we are really only down the road (where I come form anyway ) from Sheffield. So we will be able to meet up with you and other Sheffieldians later round September time...

Yay!

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
sounds good
Non-Https Image Link

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh and Kate!! Missing you both too much!

hey - just wanted to vouch for these two amazing individuals - if anyone is considering letting them stay with them, they are perfect houseguests and very very cool to hang out with.

Josh and Katinca are 2 of my all time favourite people ) Take good care of them!

flash

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
how come they left you behind flash?