Page:
heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
My old man is in jail, and i really miss a whole lot. And it is really shitty cuz his mom is being bitchy and I just miss him so much, yall kno?
I write him every day, but i am running out of things to says. I kno that sounds all horrible and wotnot, but i am. I love him so much, you kno, I just dont know what to say to him
Part of the problem is I only hang out with like 2 or 3 girls, and all of the rest are guys. And I kno he'd get jealous if all I did was write about hangin with the guys.
So here is my question, Its for guys or gals...WHAT DO I WRITE HIM?? confused confusedI just dont want him jealous or mad. I am confused about what to do
Help Me!!!!!!

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
Oh what!

What a pig! How could he do that to you?

I'm so sorry. hug

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
U kno what I dont know how he could do that to me...He is a dickhead.

I just hope he knows That it will all come back to him in the end. Once a cheater always a cheater. But yall know what is really messed up? He was cheating on me with my best friend for like 10 yrs. But at least she had the balls to tell me...I need to change my signature lol
EDITED_BY: heyahoney (1100279936)

558 posts

Posted:
That's so terrible, Your best friend and your man!
How could they?
What's happened to loyalty?

I'm so sad for you.
Have a hug hug at least you know now. You are better off without them.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
the way i see it, and this is half cut, so it prolly wont make sense, but meh

he'll never find happiness. if the grass is always greener, then he will keep jumping fences. maybe one day he'll catch his foot and fall flat on his face, but in any case, he'll never be able to be happy. and i dont know that ur bestie will be happy either, leastways not with him. the way i look at it, if i steal a girl (which i dont, cos its mean), then that girl is obviously prone to being stolen, thus is likely to be stolen from me.

but then, commitment isnt all about monogamy. its about coming back. im sure i heard/read/saw that somewhere. not all couples, long time couples included, are exclusively faithful. variety being the spice of life it is, some couples agree to stay together, while getting some to the side, so to speak. one night stands are a different story to sharing your life with someone, and that can make all the difference, sometimes. your situation is not like that, and that point is taken, this turned into a drunken ramble at the start of this paragraph. although i've never been in the situation to a)cheat, or b) be in a relationship long enough to have it become that serious, i can see the logic in a mutual poly-rooting. Heck, i can even see it from the groups of people you hang around with. after a while, i get sick of a certain group of people, so i hang around with another group for a while. this, i think, is natural and indeed healthy. i have my best mates, maybe 5, at the outside limit, that i see/talk to as often as possible, but i have people on the fringes of that group that i 'rotate', for want of a better word, between. it's not that i like any particularly more than the others, but after a while of seeing one group daily, i get a little bored, small things annoy me more and more, and i know that for the sake of the friendship, i need time apart from them. whether they know that, i dont know, but meh. Back to the point at hand, sometimes, if mutually agreed, sleeping around helps. loyalty is coming back afterward, and being in the relationship still, or even better, being able to accept that people need change in the first place.

dunno, maybe i'll never be happy for that reason. i hope not...

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

558 posts

Posted:
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry

LurchBRONZE Member
old hand
929 posts

Posted:
I rarely post here and only know you from reading this thread, but I'm sorry hun, hug hug hug

It's for the best though, life would only go downhill with him

#homeofpoi -- irc.newnet.net Come talk to us we're bored frown

Warning: Please Do Not Jump On The Seals

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Oh my... Sorry to hear that!

he doesn't deserve you.

I'm kind of curious how you found out though. Not that you need to tell us your personal stuff, but often I find the way people get busted to be very ironic or even poetic. I'd love to hear about it if there was some bizarre karmic coincidence involved and you feel like sharing.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Sounds like best-friend got an attack of the guilts and told you honey, you don't say how long it's been going on but I guess if she's told you it now feels serious/often enough to her to want to come clean. A double betrayal - feel for you hug hug

I understand where MiG's coming from on an intellectual plane - it's 'logical' and 'makes sense' but when the heart's involved it's damned difficult not to want to be the only one in that special person's life. That's why so many relationships survive on lies & deceit - it's as easy (if not easier) to kid yourself it's OK if the other person doesn't know or chooses not to acknowledge it. But seriously, how long can a relationship based on that survive?

It's one thing rotating your outer circle of friends and quite another doing it with your inner circle of 'significant' friends - and your boy/girlfriend is supposed to fall into that category after awhile at least!

You've had a lucky escape as everyone says - hope there's sunshine and happiness on the horizon for you sunny cool

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
I found that they had been seeing each other at least three or four times a week all summer. And while I was at work.
But whatever, cause I kno I can go out and find me another guy (I've already had offers. But I figure if anyone wants a friend who has sex w/ her friend's boy friens, then she really aint a friend and the boyfriend isn't really a boyfriend. So let this be a warning to all HoP'ers who live in texas...Beware of Tessa Amike and Sean Barnfield...

Page: