MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Well after almost 11 months Jakes has finally broken up with me.

I guess it wasn't a surprised really I mean being the world's hardest person to get along with I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

But you know, it hurts.

When he told me that we had to break up I felt hurt but I refused to cry in front of him.

Now I sit here at 2:20am in front of my computer, I can't sleep and I can't stop crying...damn it I hate being so weak.

What should it matter anyway to me if he breaks up with me...I didn't want some type of in depth relationship...or did I? I don't know what I wanted.

But you know what he was the nicest person that I have ever met...he treated me with respect and kindness and I have NEVER had that before.

And now I know I only have that horrid empty, lonliness to look forward to, and I really hate that feeling.

I just wish that I couldn't feel anything anymore.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
That's really sad, I'm so sorry.

hug grouphug hug

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
I kno how you feel, and all i can say is....

Lik my mom used to tell me when i was like13...It is just a guy...There is more men out there, one just waiting for you. Cause you were born for him and he ws born for you

So just keep your head and keep lookin you will find that person. And it will be wonderful. I promise

(if not u can slap me if it will make u feel better) hug biggrin biggrin
EDITED_BY: heyahoney (1099079766)

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug2 hug2 hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug2 hug2

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
you are sucha beautiful person hun, and this is so hard at the moment, so look after yourself espically well in the next few weeks....
Time does heal pain hunny... if you need anything pm me.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug

take care of yourself, things will get better
try to be strong and take each bit at a time,

hug hug hug hug hug

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hug hug

is it just me or is hop becoming more of a singles club every day?! someone seems to break up every week! frown

lucky there's lots of people with tons of hugs to give around here!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
ah mate - it gets better with time.

hug

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
O Fi. My heart feels for you. Your heart has had a traumatic year of emotional turmoil.
Take care of yourself and you are welcome in my home and life at any and all times dear one
hug hug hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

break-up dinner as prescribed Dr. Dragon:
Half a Vienetta and half a packet of tim-tams, shared with with your best friend. Then haver her dye you hair.

and Margita, unfortunately, I think you're right.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys. I'm over the crying part now...went and spoke to my mum today.

And I realised something...no sleep makes me look like shite.

Jakes and I are going to remain friends. Hopefully...if it works...

I'm in the numb stage now.

I hope the weather is good on Tuesday night cause I really need to go to a fire meet and just spin my woes away.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I will be there Tuesday and we can spin no matter what the weather. If its raining too hard we will have to go find a pagoda or bridge or something. Under the Narrows if we get really desperate.
Will bring fire this week for a change.
Take care sweet one. hug hug
Call me if you need..

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
It will get easier with time, i know that isnt what you want to hear at the moment but dont worry, it will all be ok!
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
You are not weak!
I had exactly the same thing happen to me. After ten months, theb perrson i love most in the world - Dean, cheated on me and told me he didnt love me anymore.
It hurts, so badly, but dont kepe it bottled up inside, let it out somehow, please. All of us here on HoP will support you. Please be strong, i messed up and now i have no life, find something you really love doing and do that and if it all gets too much and you feel like hurting yourself in someway. Stop, sit down, close your eyes and count your breathing, it takes your mind off it. If you ever need help, please pm me and i willtry as hard as i can because i know just how you feel.
Hang in there, i know you may not feel like you want to, but think of the people who do love you. And they lve you for a very good reason.
Love Liv
PS Remember that black hole feeling is just for now, it will go away, mine is still here after 2 months but i have to believe it will go away...

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Thank you all guys.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon crying again (even though I thought it was over, seems my tear ducts had replensihed quicker than I thought they would).

At about 7:30pm I get this knock on the door with some young kids (3) trick or treating...they looked at me and ran away scared....so I guess I really do look like shite when I don't sleep and spend half a day crying.

It was a bit of comic relief for me.

I'm at work today trying to keep my mind off things but it would happen to be our quietest day here wouldn't it...so the phones are barely ringing which means I have nothing to do but spend time with my brain.

I hate spending time with my brain it never seems to stop turning thoughts over.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
When I had my heart broken for the first time, and took months to get over it, I finally decided to cleanse myself with a fire ritual. I burnt my favourite pic of he and I together and asked the universe to help me free myself. It worked.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Yeah i forgot to mention how your mind likes to play games with you when you dont need it, do something when you're at work that can take your mind away from the unwanted thoughts that creep and eat at you. Go for a walk, go get a coffee or listen to some music (dont bother listening to the words unless they're happy and not about love)

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Teachno I find is the best for break up music, because there aint no mushy lyrics...except that doesnt quite work when you're mourning the break up of the person who introduced you to techno...however otherwise I thoughroughly recomend it! Or else listen to the music you and your best friend used to jump around the room singing into your heair brushes with!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...