Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
On the bus today was a man that from behind looked like your average kind of bus passenger. He had a short black hair and a blue rain coat on. "So what!" I hear you cry. Well he turned round half way through the journey to ask the woman sitting behind him something and it was then I saw it. It was HUGE!!! and BLACK!!!! and not unlike a very hairy caterpiller!!!! MONO BROW MAN! AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I had this terrible urge come over me. An itching burning desire. I wanted to pin him to the floor of the bus and tweezer the center of his mono brow away! Thankfully I had no tweezers on me or I might be in the police station right now explaining why I had attacked a middle aged man that was minding his own business on a bus.

I'm just as bad if I sit behind someone thats freshly shaved his head. Not shaved so close that there is nothing left. A No.1 stubble. I LOVE the feeling of rubbing my palm over it. It takes all my will power not to do it. Once on a long bus journey I had to move for fear of giving in to the desire and getting a slap from the guy.

Maybe I should pay a shrink to find out why I have these strange desires........ Nah! I'll just get you lot to analyse me for free ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
eek

Ben!!!!

You promised me it was our little secret!!!

wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
hey i mentioned nothing about "THE tesco incident"

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Everytime I visit this thread smutty talk going on with much reference to men in frilly pinnies. tongue

Falmouth is looking more interesting by the minute..... * wanders off to find over-the-knee boots, suspenders and feather duster*

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Written by: Yex

funny part about this is that i love when people rub my freshly shaved head. next time you should just give it a shot.

I very, very nearly did this on Friday on the bus on my way home. This guy with freshly shaved hair sat down infront of me. Before I even knew I was doing it my hand brushed past the back of his head. Luckly I got a grip of myself and sat on my hands before I could give his head a real rub. He kind of glanced back at me but I think he thought he must have just brushed his head on me rather than the other way around because muttered sorry.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Written by: Bird

I'm sure there must be something I can put in this thread without getting myself banned, I just can't quite think of it at the mo! wink
biggrin

Did you think of any yet Dave? ubblol

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
Lots, but none that I can post! wink tongue

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
damn, why didn't i meet all these head stroking people when i was a soldier frown would have made having a shaved head more bearable for me :P

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
*cough*carleatherbondage*cough*

Damn this cough is getting so much worse......

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
ubblol

You really should get that cough seen to, its sounds nasty! wink

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Ooh this thread is great!

I always have an unreasonable urge to make fish faces and poke my tongue out at children.

I put peoples clothing tags in, and rudely tell them "tag dag!"

I need to know how to make myself a cup of tea when I come visit your house, having you make me one is nice, but in case you arent here, show me where the cups are! Must know this, almost as soon as I walk in.

Not my strange compulsion, but The Wench's, whenever it rains she likes to lie down on the driveway, or run outside with a fork and one shoe on if there is lightning, to see if it will blow her out of her shoe.

biggrin

Currently on the right side up of the world.

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
OOOOH!! Making faces at children is soooo much fun! They always look so surprised that an adult is pulling a face!

biggrin

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flynt

Not my strange compulsion, but The Wench's, whenever it rains she likes to lie down on the driveway, or run outside with a fork and one shoe on if there is lightning, to see if it will blow her out of her shoe.
biggrin

ubblol ubblol Is it only me that find this incredibly amusing? I may have to start doing that! ubblol

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Don't forget the tin helmet and the kite with a wire string!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I have the compulsion to play with peoples hair once it reaches a certain length. One of the boys at spinning has this happen to him every week, hehehe.

Also, when I give hugs, I often get the impulse to give people scritches on their back or play with their hair... *shrug*

We save our beer bottle tops to put in our mailbox...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I've started talking in my "stitch" voice alot lately. I can immitate him really well, but my friends keep wanting to hear it all the time.

Also, the tag thing. I have to put people's tags back in their shirts! Maybe its a calling...

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
i also have erges like that except its with peoples hair that is afrod or fluffy i must touch and i do but i always ask them lol its random but most people wont mind if you look like a clean person
i also have a thing with smells aswell a love the smell of fruity hair and mens after shave or cologn love it just give in but dont act weird about it lol

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

jublianGOLD Member
x
108 posts

Posted:
i *sigh* fiddle, i can't seem to stand still without doing something with my hands, if i have my keys in my pocket (the their chain) i'll spin em round. This began well before i even thought of trying poi or staff or anything.

This may be one of the reasons i crack my knuckles:(

I have actually broken lots of things because of this strange habit.

I happen to spin pens during slow moments in class, throw em around, air drum, "pen drum", tap the table with two fingers as if i'm playing bass.

dear me...

"Quote coming soon..."

ThumperabbitBRONZE Member
Zebberdy and Jack Daniels
278 posts

Posted:
I got this strange thing, whenever i'm at my local coffee shop I always seem to get the smell of coffee and smoke on my hands, and I almost constantly have the palm of my hand over my nose because I absolutely love the smell of tabacco and coffee, even though I don't smoke I love it. I don't know what it is about but it smells delisious.

And also when a women wears "Ghost" perfume, it doesn't matter how unatractive the women is, I just got the constant urge to kiss and bite their neck.

The only reason i'm scared of little kid's is because I know in ten year's time they'll be mugging me.....

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
this thread needs a bump

sticking out of tongues
and this goes with pet hates...if someone is chewing louding my desire is to choke them...i mean so literally
everything even
unattached hair
shaved heads
tags
necklace clasps that slip round front
everything else falls into fetishes

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

SixthSILVER Member
Devil May Cry
327 posts

Posted:
girls who set off every alarm in your head
piercings
scarrings
wrist wraps
chokers

...gah....the inner goth is screaming...must resist ubbcrying

I give hope to others but I keep none for myself.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sixth

girls who set off every alarm in your head
piercings
scarrings
wrist wraps
chokers

...gah....the inner goth is screaming...must resist ubbcrying

you aint alone there Sixth!! mmm choker!!!

must also add, nice boots, or nice shoes!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
Im also one of those people who pull loose hairs from people. And I too have to always be doing something, even it its just kicking a wall.
Any one get the urge to weld giant horns and paint a cow face one those big oils pumps?
Non-Https Image Link
I always want to make them up to look like raptors or cows or horses and such :P
And for some reason I lick things. Its like a territory sorta thing I think. My best licked object would have to be a cop car, with a cop in it and flashing lights, but I've licked most everything thats not nasty.
If theres no sound I have the desire to make one. Wheter its a hum or just singing at the top of my lungs. I dont like silence.

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
what's that song...
i like a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket

oooh look what i'm wearing

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
How bizarre!

Never noticed this thread before, and was literally just talking to a guy at work about having strange urges.

While walking through somerfield yesterday, there was a young chap stacking shelves, completely oblivious to the world around him and i sneaked up behinghim and shouted BOO! in his ear.

Poor kid almost kegged himself, and i felt awful afterwards, but i just couldn't stop myself.

I also have to randomly scream sometimes or make odd sounds while I'm driving, thankfully i manage to resist this normally if there's somebody else in the car with me.

Another bad one, is i often really want to take my clothes off, even in the cold weather i get that horrible urge thats almost like hunger to remove lots of layers, and just run around for a few minutes. redface

Thankfully i rarely give in.

I also also wantto provoke playfights with people, especially if they're male and a lot bigger than me, some sort of Jack Russell syndrome perhaps?????

Really should probably get meself some therapy! ubblol

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
lol kel, dont hold off on our account!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Page: