Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
On the bus today was a man that from behind looked like your average kind of bus passenger. He had a short black hair and a blue rain coat on. "So what!" I hear you cry. Well he turned round half way through the journey to ask the woman sitting behind him something and it was then I saw it. It was HUGE!!! and BLACK!!!! and not unlike a very hairy caterpiller!!!! MONO BROW MAN! AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I had this terrible urge come over me. An itching burning desire. I wanted to pin him to the floor of the bus and tweezer the center of his mono brow away! Thankfully I had no tweezers on me or I might be in the police station right now explaining why I had attacked a middle aged man that was minding his own business on a bus.

I'm just as bad if I sit behind someone thats freshly shaved his head. Not shaved so close that there is nothing left. A No.1 stubble. I LOVE the feeling of rubbing my palm over it. It takes all my will power not to do it. Once on a long bus journey I had to move for fear of giving in to the desire and getting a slap from the guy.

Maybe I should pay a shrink to find out why I have these strange desires........ Nah! I'll just get you lot to analyse me for free ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
EXACTLY!

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
i love fruity smelling deoderant/perfume. and vanilla is awesome everywhere, except deoderant.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
i'm with spritie & vanize. there's no such thing as subtle perfume/after shave/cologne. i can handle natural oils, but there's nothing more disgusting than walking past someone & almost tasting whatever fragrance they're wearing, and then sneezing for 10 minutes, or until they're no longer within a 3 mile radius

yes, everyone who wears it should be b!tchslapped..... shall i start? biggrin

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Serendipiti

Come on, guys! We're talking about nice and pleasant perfume, and not about stinking secretaries =)

anyone who wears perfume is a stinking secretary if you ask me - bleck!

I'm good with most the natural oils though.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
we have a proverb "I can't smell you"= I don't like you

so it happens to me if I like the natural smell of somebody I like himself too and the other way around (seldom)

perfume is just confusing
EDITED_BY: babajaga (1099318198)

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Ok, well, I think that none of you is against the people who smell good for you personally

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I used to live in a shared rented house with a refugee from Beirut. He was a really nice guy and had been through hell and back in Beirut before he finally managed to escape. The problem with him was he used to spray himself with so much aftershave that you could taste the stuff in the air. For hours after he had left the house you could still smell him. We tried to explain to him that less is more but he just didn't understand us and got totally offended because he thought we were saying he smelt bad. This lead him to spraying more of it on!

So, I'm not a fan of perfumes and aftershaves. I do however love the smell of jasmine essential oil.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
Written by: MiG

im an out the top guy. it has to be out the top. i dont think i have any other weird desires to fo with people, though i do tend to correct grammar and spelling fairly often.

ooooh, i do that too - my b/f get's really annoyed. my particular favourite is telling people in shops that they've put apostrophies in unecessary places - that really gets me.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Serendipiti

Ok, well, I think that none of you is against the people who smell good for you personally

I'll agree with that!

-v-

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
*Smells his hugo boss aroma*

*dares Faberge to come and have a go*

I agree with the personal smell thing above

Pheremones (sp?) are the bomb.

Love is the law.

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
natural pheromones are the bomb

that's why there's no need for stinky icky uckky perfume...

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
yeah - and no cheating with those pheromones in a bottle perfumes either!

-v-

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Arghhhhhhhhhh! I saw Mono-Brow man again today. The urge to pin him down and wax off that hair is getting stronger each time I see him!

*mumbles mantra* must not wax strangers, must not wax strangers, must not wax strangers, must not wax strangers............

Gr3gnewbie
1 post

Posted:
The guy's following you -be afraid; be VERY afraid!!!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
beware i say, beware, it is a known fact that men with eyebrows that meet in the middle are able to kill you with their bare hands.................. eek

i say known.... i actually mean not proven.... i say not proven, i actually mean completely unfounded... i say completely unfounded, they probably couldn't at all, probably actually quite nice......

but i expect even a quite nice monobrow man, may get slightly narky if attacked on the bus and waxed....

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
You might have to go back to singing on the bus Skullduggery. wink

Why do most perfumes smell like flyspray?

I like the smell of freshly washed people before all the other smelly stuff goes on. Like when you are on a train for a week and someone walks past after having washed their hair.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

FirePhoenixnewbie
9 posts

Posted:
Erm.... I can honestly say I've never been on a train for a week ubblol

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I didn't know you could be on a train for a week! eek

-v-

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
BUMP!

I do the toilet roll-turny thing too! Top down.... though I can generally resist at other people's houses...

everyone's unique except me

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
A certain 'devil' HoPper has just confessed to me on MSN that his desires involve dressing up in pink frilly panties and dancing around a bonefire with his dogs........

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well that was kind of the basis of most of falmouth really ..... tongue

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ben are you calling your fellow Falmouth HoPpers dogs eek ?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
have u met mech yet? ive yet to say hello to him without him humping my leg tongue

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
lollll
[rant]
I have the strangest desire to beatdown people who feel poi can be turned into mathematics and all human body and emotions mapped.
[/endrant]

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
So, let me get this straight your strange desire involves wearing ladies pink filly lace panties and dancing around a fire whilst trying to shake Mech off your leg? ......pfft! and I thought my desires were strange!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
kael why is it that these things make u so angry, why would it be a bad thing if they can

skully i think we both know the answer to that tongue

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I'm sure there must be something I can put in this thread without getting myself banned, I just can't quite think of it at the mo! wink
biggrin

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
pfffffft!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
oh i know birds got some way out there desires he puts on this conservative and respectable like facard but deep down wooooooooooooooah

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
ubblol I think so too Ben.... still waters run deep and all that!

Page: