Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
On the bus today was a man that from behind looked like your average kind of bus passenger. He had a short black hair and a blue rain coat on. "So what!" I hear you cry. Well he turned round half way through the journey to ask the woman sitting behind him something and it was then I saw it. It was HUGE!!! and BLACK!!!! and not unlike a very hairy caterpiller!!!! MONO BROW MAN! AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I had this terrible urge come over me. An itching burning desire. I wanted to pin him to the floor of the bus and tweezer the center of his mono brow away! Thankfully I had no tweezers on me or I might be in the police station right now explaining why I had attacked a middle aged man that was minding his own business on a bus.

I'm just as bad if I sit behind someone thats freshly shaved his head. Not shaved so close that there is nothing left. A No.1 stubble. I LOVE the feeling of rubbing my palm over it. It takes all my will power not to do it. Once on a long bus journey I had to move for fear of giving in to the desire and getting a slap from the guy.

Maybe I should pay a shrink to find out why I have these strange desires........ Nah! I'll just get you lot to analyse me for free ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
My friends and I have this thing at school of picking peoples' loose hair off their school jumpers, I forced myself to get over it, because it frightened too many people...but it was funny at the time.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Like Ado p, lots of peeps, even total strangers, ask if they can rub my head. I usually reach for my zip and say cheers I was just feeling a bit randy! biggrin. It is quite a lovely thing to have someone rub yer head and I'm sure if you'd have asked instead of moving he'd have let ya, but then, do you only want to do it so much because you know you can't? If you had permission and actually did it would the pleasure live up to the expectation?

I myself, can't resist a see through blouse. Gals in offices in see through blouses, yum yum. I sometimes have to walk down the street with my hands in my pockets to stop my hands wandering! I WOULD end up in the cop shop. My personal answer to the above question is hell no! When I get permission to fondle boobies it doesn't take my pleasure away! hehehehe

It's smashing to be back x

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Woman with bra straps showing. I must cover them up....Can't help it. I suppose it's an extension of the tucking label thing in...I love stroking freshly shaved heads (headgehog heads) and also playing with bald heads so they get wrinkles on them. Squeezing spots is good. A great relief when they go "pop". And i really hate craking bones people. It makes me feel all funny. So looks like i'm just as weird as everyone else ubbloco

biggrin
EDITED_BY: BristolPoi (1099047368)

Gayle.....!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
ubblol (at the whole thread in its entirety!)

you guys rock!

(And if Skulduggery doesn't watch out, I'm going to have a crush on her soon...)

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
oh, and my stange desire is to make donald duck noises at small children and squirrels (children love it and squirrels are completely terrorized by it - they drop whatever they are doing and run headlong for the nearest tree in shear panic!).

The thing is, I rarely resist the urge to do so in either situation! ubbloco

-v-

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
I find it very difficult not to pull funny faces or go ''hagabajaboougie blah blah'' if i see a cute baby. Used to work in Tescos for a while an i would just make faces at all the babys all day, very realrly did some work lol.

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
the thing that annoys me most is hair in mouth. or that thing where they get one bit of hair sticking sideways at right angle to the rest of it. That really gets me.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I do the tag thing two, cant resist.

Also the urge to jump of really high things like multi story carparks and bridges.

See through shirts = yummy but distracting.

If i see a kid i stick out my tongue, its completly automatic. I've made more poor child cry doing this. They usually just laugh or run away though.

*lies back and thinks of head rubs*

Love is the law.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Today brought out another one of my strange desires. I Live in Wales where it rains a lot. Most of the time it it thin weedy drizzle that just seeps into you making you feel damp and uncomfortable. Today we had Real Rain. Big drops of water falling from the sky. The 'wet air' type of rain I could live without but the rain that comes down in huge torrents of large drops I love. Huge puddles of water appear really fast and they just beg me to ............. well...........

......I Confess I'm a Puddle Dancer. I just love jumping into puddles and splashing about singing and dancing. It makes you feel so alive and its great to see people that were once hunched over, collars turned up, umbrella pulled down tight to their head, stop, stare, smile and then laugh. I know they think I'm a sandwich short of a picnic but I don't care. I dare you all to try it one day in a busy street. I bet not one of you will come away from doing it feeling down. You might feel a bit silly but it will give you a smile and a buzz all day!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
so, your a "puddler" hey ! yea rain rarely makes me run for cover . i see people dashing this way and that , i and think to myself , * what , your gonna disolve???*

alrighty , here i go ...

now i have already expressed that a good looking toosh needs a good little squeeze, but i must confess that i have some other desires as well .
1) like the urge to jump off very high points. its very difficult when i go to a block of flats , i have to consciously tell myself "NO" ... think i realy need to go skydiving or bungi jumping to find out what it is thats inside me and get it out !

2) if theres a fire , i have to play with it !!! doesnt matter if its a braai(bar-b-q) or a bonfire on the beach , i have to find someway to play/manipulate the fire/flames!

3) for some unknowen reason the toilet seat HAS to have the lid down so i cant see into it when i have a bath or shower!???(where did that come from ???) but its gotta be!

well i think thats just my top 3 , but it looks as though im in 'good' company biggrin

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

Burning Braineye shifter
321 posts

Posted:
This may be the funniest thing ever so read it all.

from Jeffery Sawyer's "An Inquiry into Living While Walking the Roads of America, Mexico, and Beyond."

It was 105 degrees at 1:30 in the afternoon. I was walking down the coast of Virginia, on my way to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A car pulled up, and the power window hummed down. I could feel the cool air spilling out of the car. “You want a ride?” the driver asked.

“Sure.”

He was about sixty-five years old and 240 pounds, with thick, hairy arms. I’d lost twenty pounds from the heat and my light diet. I must have looked like a schoolboy.

Unlike most drivers who picked me up, this man didn’t ask what I was doing out along the highway. The cool air inside the car was so alluring I didn’t think much about it.

He said he was going to the next town, about fifteen miles up the road. “You know,” he said, “there are two great bodies of water on either side of this road: the Chesapeake Bay to the right of us, and the ocean to the left.”

The statement struck me as awkward and calculated.

“Would you like to see the bay?” he asked. “It’s only a mile or so down the road there.”

“No thanks,” I said. “I’ve seen the bay before.”

“Let me just take you down there,” he said. “It’s only a mile or so, and it passes through a nice historic town.” He turned right. “See, up the road there you can see the bay.”

“Yeah, it’s great. Thanks,” I said, now curious as to what he was up to.

“Do you want to go and take a closer look?”

“Nah, this is good. Like I said, I’ve seen the bay many times.”

“Where would you like to go now?”

“Back to the main road is good for me.”

“Would you like to see the ocean?” he said.

“No thanks. I’ve seen enough of the ocean the last few days.”

So he drove on and turned back onto the main highway going south. About ten miles on, he passed through the town where he’d said he was going. “You can drop me off anywhere,” I said.

“Aren’t you enjoying the ride?”

“Yeah, I appreciate it.”

“You certainly look like you’re enjoying the ride. It’s nice and cool in the car, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s nice. I appreciate it.”

Then he said, “How about we go down one of these little roads, and I’ll pay you twenty dollars to let me suck your dick?”

“Ah, I appreciate the offer,” I said, “but no thanks.”

He became anxious and began driving faster. “You had no trouble taking the ride; did you? You like the AC on a hot day, huh?”

“Yeah,” I said, “I appreciate all that. I just don’t want you to suck my dick, and I don’t really need twenty dollars.”

“You can’t have a lot of money walking down the side of the road like this,” he said. “Twenty dollars will buy you a few nice meals, maybe a hotel room.”

“Well, you know, I’m used to having no money, and I’m just walking. It may seem strange to you, but it’s normal for me.”

He was starting to become angry and looked offended by my remark.

“Look, friend,” I said, “you were great to pick me up and take me down the road on a hot day and all. There are not many folks who would offer a ride to someone, so I thank you, and I’m going to ask you to let that be the end of it.”

He said, “Would you take twenty dollars to just dance in front of me naked, no touching?” He was breathing hard, as if in anticipation.

“That is nice of you,” I said, “but there is nothing in the world you could say or do to make me go along with any deal. I just enjoy walking up the road. That’s all.”

“What is it? The money?” he asked. “What about thirty dollars?”

I knew all of his propositions would be only the beginning once we got down one of those isolated, tree-lined roads. I looked at him directly, and I suddenly felt for the man. He occupies his days with this? I thought. He appeared so desperate, so lonely. He seemed to need to know that he had power. Without words, I conveyed to him that he did. I silently let him know, You got me, friend. I am in your car. You weigh eighty pounds more than me. We’re going sixty miles an hour. At the same time I silently asked him to let me slide on this one.

I was amazed by his coercive techniques. He used a dominating tone and had a look of hidden violence to him. I thought about how intimidating this situation would be for a child, or someone who desperately needed the money.

Still, he stopped the car just the same.

“Thanks so much,” I said cheerfully as I bowed out of the car. He mumbled something, and his tires squealed as he drove off.

talk about strnge desires

If I could be granted one wish I would ask for all the questions of the universe.

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
strange desires.....hmmm.....

as in stuff, you'd like to do? or stuff you actually do?

(i assume it's the former. unless ado-p & SAFE can fly but they're just not telling us)

fresh snow - i have to just belly-dive and roll around in it like a big dog. the same can be done in a barn full of straw or hay.

puddles - weren't they invented for jumping in? especially when you're on your way home to a nice warm house & dry clothes

loo-roll - if hung on a loo-roll holder it must it must unwind from the top, not the bottom. if hung upside down i'll change it, even in other peoples houses

escalators in tube stations in london - always have the urge to just slide down the middle, but they have these pointed bumpy bits every couple of feet so you'd rip your arse off before you got to the bottom.... so yeah, this one is still pending.....

unruly spoilt children - i sometimes have the urge to pinch them

ehh... maybe i'm professing too much here redface ubblol

squeezing other peoples zits - eeeewwww..... now you people should be just locked up....

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Written by: Fabergé

loo-roll - if hung on a loo-roll holder it must it must unwind from the top, not the bottom. if hung upside down i'll change it, even in other peoples houses

ubblol i do this redface

Gayle.....!

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
I like walking down really crowded streets, trying to dodge people as much as possible, seeing how close i can get before twisting and going straight past them. Not really in the spot-pushing league tho. Oh yeah, and picking things out of people's hair, or that crumb on their top lip- always have to point stuff like that out and deal with it. ESPECIALLY spinach on people's teeth... but I usually let them take care of stuff in their mouth. smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Burning Braineye shifter
321 posts

Posted:
i thought for way too long what a loo-rool was. that sentance should be in the riddle thread for americans because i had no fuckin idea what it was.

loo-roll ubblol

If I could be granted one wish I would ask for all the questions of the universe.

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:

(i assume it's the former. unless ado-p & SAFE can fly but they're just not telling us)

Written by:

i didnt even read ado-p's post , ubblol isnt that wierd though!!! jump to certain death , man confused

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
I have a thing about hair- I REALLY hate it once it's not attached to someones head.

Hair in the plughole- ew ew ew! (actually, I think that's just an irrational fear!)

Hair on people clothing just HAS to be picked off.

But the worst of all are those hairs that leave peoples heads, but don't quite fall out of their hair. It looks like they just have one random long hair. I find myself completely focussed on this one hair, and won't be happy until it's gone.
The only problem occurs when you reach forwards to pull it out, and realise it's actually still attached to their head! ubblol It's ok when you do it to someone like your mum or your mate, but not when you start doing it to your boss! rolleyes

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Playing with fire oh yes. It scared the hell out of my coworkers. We had a birthday cake one time, and I just started playing with the candles.

The head rubbing, oh God yes. I've been obsessed with that for my whole life. My dads military, so I always had him around, and now that I have a boyfriend who is also military, I can continue to indulge in my evil ways.

I can't stand it when cigarette ashes get on anyones clothing or hands, and I have to resist the urge to brush it off. Got me into trouble one time when it happened to my ex. It was in the completly wrong spot for me to do that in public. Ah well.

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

filthy 23BRONZE Member
136 posts

Posted:

squeezing other peoples zits - eeeewwww..... now you people should be just locked up....

First of all, for those unruly spoilt children ~ I get a thrill out of telling them that santa clause doesn't really exist! devil

secondly, you've touched on another strange desire there with that whole locking people up thing ... oops, now I'm professing too much! redface

I AM working.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Written by: BristolPoi

Oh you'd hate me! I do it too, but the opposite way, I hate the unwinding from the top! I did it once at a friends party, each time I went to the toilet someone had put it back the right way

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
i have a strange desire to stand on a very high cliff in loose flowy clothes watching and approaching storm(thats what watching aesthetic movies and reading fantasy books will do to you)

i also have self destructive impulses to jump off high things, apparently everyone has self destructive impulses, but how people express these impulses, or simply resist them differs greatly

when ever i see scisors i have to start cutting things, fairly often my hair is the victim, i hacked it all off just last sunday

guys who can pull off long hair, especially parted on the side are incredably sexy

thats enough

peace/vote/fire

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
im an out the top guy. it has to be out the top. i dont think i have any other weird desires to fo with people, though i do tend to correct grammar and spelling fairly often.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
I am one of these people who if i see a big pile of neatly raked leaves, I have to kick them and jump in the pile until it is more of a mess than when they fell off the tree... I always thought this would be something I would grow out of.. Nup!
I'm also a jump-in-puddles person biggrin

Also, if it rains REALLY heavily, I have to go dance in it.

One thing I can't stand, is when people poke me in the belly-button! You know how some people are just belly-button people? hmm, well I usually wear short t-shirts that show mine, and people love to poke it ...grrrr

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: filthy assistant #1

First of all, for those unruly spoilt children ~ I get a thrill out of telling them that santa clause doesn't really exist! devil

secondly, you've touched on another strange desire there with that whole locking people up thing ... oops, now I'm professing too much! redface

aww man..., did you really have to go and start that - I mean, that is more of a fetish than a strange desire!

oh wait, fetixhes are strange desires... biggrin

-v-

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
I absolytely agree with ado-p!
When someone passes by spreading the smell of a nice parfume - i go nuts... Like, sure, i try to hide it, but If i didn't, I would follow this person to where he's going to, and try to get closer to sniff him devil
And i noticed - if a parfum smells good - it meens that the person him(her)self smells reeeeally nice =)

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I pretty much want to b!tch-slap anyone wearing perfume - I hate the stuff, and it always makes me want to sneeze!

-v-

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I'm with Vanize...perfume and cologne both stick. A secretary I work with wears way too much of the stuff (and not in an even remotely pleasant scent) and it really sucks when she enters my office. It smells like her for 10 minutes after she leaves.

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Come on, guys! We're talking about nice and pleasant perfume, and not about stinking secretaries =)

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
...a subtle dab on the neck that people can only smell when they're close up wink

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
sorry, I don't even like the subtle stuff. To me it just all smells bad, but then I've been known to be backwards in most things, so....

Page: