Page: ...
EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Anyone going to woodford this year???
I have been invited to perform there, but as our airfares aren't being paid for, most people I know can't spin with me... is anyone going up there this year that would be interested in throwing together a fifteen min fire show with me? This would give you free entry to the festival. biggrin
if your interested i need to know ASAP as I have to get back to the festival with a list of names!!
Eveish

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
free entry? thats very tempting.... i dont think i have anything definite then so i will check. will get back to you after tomorrow.

how many performers are you after?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Hey Eveish smile
I will be flying to Brisvegas mid to late Dec and would be interested in looking at what might be possible. Woodford is great fun ubblove
I will PM you my email. Will you be spending anytime in QLD before woodford?

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Me

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Valura and I are both very interested... you have a PM... but you already knew that... because I'm guessing by the time you read this... you've read that, and therefore you know about this... I need to go sit down... confused

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
Yay : ) looks like we will have a troupe...
What I need from you guys is your full names (to give to the festival - they check ID on ticket issue) and contact details.. and I need this info NOW.. like right now! I will be posting the final cast list first thing tomorrow.
Thanks guys! I look forward to a fabulous festival with you all ubbrollsmile
You guys will be performing under the troupe name "Will-o'-the-Wisp" so when you get to the festival, that will be what your names are under.
anyways, more info when it comes, any questions, PM me or send me an email.
Ed - Get back to me real soon - would love to have you with us!

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Eveish,

Josh and I are interested, gonna be up that way in our van at that time. Please check your PM. Details there...

biggrin

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
EEEK! ok, great, there are LOADS of you that want to do this.. I have a limit of six tickets.. I guess those of you who get your reals names to me first will be the first up on the list...
I am so glad to have such a wonderful lot of twirlies to perform with, I can't wait to meet all of you!
hug
I will PM those of you who get your names to me first... I'm sorry to anyone who misses out but it just has to be first come-first served.
This festival is going to be so much fun!
Eve

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hi!*:. wave
Bec, rainbow*michelle and I'll be performing there too biggrin as .:*Over the Moon*:. So will be lush to hang out with all you gorgeous people!*:. Can't wait to meet you all smile and spend some time with those I already know too*:.:* YAYYYYY I'm so exitabubble!*:. bounce

It's going to be a good year.... I can feel it! smile.:*

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
Yeps.. can't wait : ) we are going to have the best fire sessions this year!! I am counting down the seconds already!
bounce2 bounce2 bounce2 clap hug ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile smile biggrin

Weeeeeeeee!

1,903 posts

Posted:
So how mant are left??? wink biggrin

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
4752300 seconds to go! biggrin

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Woodford is THE finest festival in the Planet! biggrin

Coool....see you there guys...FlameOz should be performing our show in the Palace this year smile

There were also rumours earlier this year floating around the tePOOka camp that there might be a small delegation of POO-ers that might be coming? Anyone care to confirm?

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
now i really have to start saving up so i can go & visit you lot at woodford!! biggrin i usually go anyway but now i have people to visit! hehe!!

why does it have to be so dang expensive!! confused i love woodford & really really want to camp the whole week but it costs too much for little ole dole bludger me! biggrin i'll probably end up going for one day...are you guys performing every day?!?! where? when?? ubblol

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

1,903 posts

Posted:
Written by: Knoxious

Coool....see you there guys...FlameOz should be performing our show in the Palace this year smile

There were also rumours earlier this year floating around the tePOOka camp that there might be a small delegation of POO-ers that might be coming? Anyone care to confirm?

eek eek eek eek
Woot woot woot woot!!!! Knox your here for Woodford... biggrin biggrin biggrin I'm owning you half a year of hugs... hug, but I should have know that you'd be back in Australia around that time... endless summer'n'all... rolleyes

And I can confirm... I have heard about these "talks" aswell... but that is all I know... biggrin

This is going to be the bestest Wootford ever... bounce2

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

*Eve does a happy dance!*

1,903 posts

Posted:
When in Rome...

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Tepooka ?

Look out !

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Itd be grreat to see more poo at Woodford.

hehe

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
biggrin
Will be great to see you guys again! And to meet some some nice, new, furry folks too! Looking forwards to warm weather and warmer people. Fingers crossed to see some poo at Woodford... ubblove

Dave, Are you still in India?

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
*Eveish gets overwhelmed by her excitement and starts packing her bags already* biggrin
*remembers she has Major creek folk festival, and a trip to China to think about before woodford* hehe

bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2
Weeeeeee! many happy HOPpers to meet... How are we all going to know each other? oh.. wait... that beautiful sweet scent of kerosene, of coarse!

1,903 posts

Posted:
I'll wear pants... Woodford being a hippy thing, I may be the only one doing this, so I'll stand out... wink

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
(you are a crazy loonie troy.. mmmwah*)

yummmmm... can't wait to see you all up there.. what a magical week we all shall have..yippe yay*
is it crazy to attempt to arrange a meet-up? between it being a huuuuuuge festival site and lots of us being a bit busy with performing there and then the fact that no one wears watches and it is just soooooooo easy to get distracted on your way to somewhere... but it would be lovely... anyone interested?

((Moon Pixie & I should be fairly easy to find... we'll be looking like my avatar for some of the time !?!))

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
if you look for a crazy hippy-chick in a BRIGHT pink fake fur hat with two long tails on it, it's probably me... I think we should organize a meetup of some description, maybe we can all agree to wear a watch just this once until we have all met each other! is there anywhere that stands out as a particularly good place to meet?

Eve

1,903 posts

Posted:
The doof dance floor... biggrin... or is that too big... rolleyes

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
depends how many HOPpers there are to fill it! What about a place for general fire spinning? I am sure we can pick who everyone else is if we are all carrying fire toys!

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
ubbidea
arsn- can I post my stix to u guys? Canberra airport doesn't like stinky Kero toys, but I can usually get away with posting. I would just like to ensure that I have my own toys to perform with..

Eve

1,903 posts

Posted:
You have the address... ubbrollsmile

EveishGOLD Member
610 posts

Posted:
Thanks! hug

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Is there a Doof floor at Woodford?! wee! I hope so smile

I think it would be sad not to meet up - there are a lot of people going that I've wanted to meet for literally years and Id hate to get so close without actually meeting you guys!

when we all have confirmation of if/when we are performing it should be posted here, that way we can chase ppl down by when and where they are performing.

Does anyone take mobile phones to woodford? perhaps we could txt each other or something?

I'd like a daytime meetup cuz night ones are...dark smile

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

Page: ...