Page: ...
EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Anyone going to woodford this year???
I have been invited to perform there, but as our airfares aren't being paid for, most people I know can't spin with me... is anyone going up there this year that would be interested in throwing together a fifteen min fire show with me? This would give you free entry to the festival. biggrin
if your interested i need to know ASAP as I have to get back to the festival with a list of names!!
Eveish

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
TRIPPLE CONTACT STAFF !!!!!!!!!! wow makes me wish i was there even more

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
yeah it was really cool. I didnt get into the music that much, but some of the performances were wicked, and hanging out with all the carneys really made my week smile

lovely to hang out with everyone.

Ben, Kyles triple contact needs to be seen to be believed...you would have loved it I reckon.

Super lovely to meet all you hopers I've seen online but not in real life, and I'm looking forward to seeing most of you at Exodus.

Be well,

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrin hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what a gorgeous week!

Was so lush meeting all you lovely folk! smile So many magickal moments!!!

You're all such lovely people... wish we could all hang out together some more! Well i guess there's exodus! Who's coming to play???

And any of you lovely one's still going to be around for full moon??? I'm not done playing yet!!! bounce bounce2 bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
is the next moonfest is definitely the 25th pixie?? thats the day before australia day!! biggrin and hopefully *crosses fingers* i'll have oz day off, and then i can come and play at moonfest all night long!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

3,492 posts

Posted:
https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2154

here's a piccy of some of the hoppers at woodford yayyyyyy!!!

oh um gita let me just check but i'm pretty sure it's the 25th

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
yup it's the 25th... day before Australia Day... it's a Tuesday ...and the moon is in Leo biggrin ...Should be a good one!

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Written by: .:* Moon Pixie *:.

Well i guess there's exodus! Who's coming to play???

ME! bounce biggrin weavesmiley

Err is there an exodus Thread? confused

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Yeah what a top Woodford!
Hands down best show had to be Gadgets - featuring rhythmic juggling with egg shakers ...and band members joinging in the patterns, a radio controlled who was the [censored], and touch pads on the formarrms linked to a sampler and a fat laser... talk about beat juglging (hur hur)...
hands down best twirlin' from Kyle his plans are from another dimension as i smost of his movement...the result was AMAZING contact from 1 - 3 staffs that I hav eseen no where else on this planet. cor!
Best gig was somwehere between Cat Empire and Si Marmalades improptue jam in the Chai tent with possibly the finest muso's at Woodford...fark!
Sorry I didn't manage to catch up with hardly any of you guys...twas a busy time smile
see y'all at Exodus biggrin

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

Garthy dear, you missed my name! :P

It was grand to see everyone again (and meet some new folks and some loverly pixie folks...) and I think I'll be trying to make woodforde a regular event smile even if I do spell it with an extra E.

biggrin xoxoxox to all!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flynt

*sigh*

Garthy dear, you missed my name! :P

redface redface

Oops! Sorry! I did mention that I'd forgoten people. You see you only met one GArthy. but garthy met a zillion HOPers with two names each!

Sorry!

hug hug hug

And agreeing with Knoxious about Gadget and Kyle! eek and the 5 contact staffs on the hill! ubblol biggrin
EDITED_BY: garthy (1104753800)

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
well, i didnt quite manage to meet everyone who came - it was a big festival! still had an amazing time. tis 1am. have just got home and unpacked aftter driving home to sydney, so will type up something more coherent later.

cheers.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
so yummy to meet you all...

ubblove kiss ubblove

grouphug

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug
Wow great week...
Was a really nice way to come home and great to meet/ catch up with you all. An extra big hug for Eveish for getting the HoP collective in under the wispy banner! Hope to see some of you at exodus...
Love & Stuff,
K

PS, thanx for the postive feedback, missing planes has never been so much fun...

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Knoxious - Didn't get to see you, but Cass wanted me to tell you to email her, or give her your email address, or your mother's email address, or something like that!

I now see myself spending lots of money in the coming years at Woodford! biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Garthy, you have no excuses! I only have one name mister! :P

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Page: ...