Forums > Social Chat > "paffers of the world unite"

Login/Join to Participate

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
in regard to natives discriminating post "poi vs staff" im posting this thread for all of whose who were excluded !

so come on people , share the love and tell us all about the toys that you like to play with ...

im an intermeadiate poi'er and an avid staff apprentice biggrin

(if this has been done before (?) mods , just kick it into the thread that was orignally started (?) i tried a search ... no luck)

go crazy ! ubbloco

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
forgot to say no offence to native biggrin he's a cool guy , didnt want him thinking that i was discriminating against him ubblol

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
Yay I have just made my second practise staff this time for myself, the first went to my kung fu bud who I'm trying to get into spinning bounce(tho he's got no interest in poi). I guess I'm at what you call beginner to intermediate poi. Lets see, I have my green and yellow comets, my first set of poi, and always the first out when practising bounceheartbounce2, then the 'stripy sock meteor/ poi' that were poi but often get turned to a meteor just cos i'm curiousrolleyes, my lovely monkey fist fire poi with ball chain heart devil, long (5ft 5in) practise staff and now the latest addition, my weighted practise staff (10 pennies each end, inner bicycle tube grip, broomstick handle). Still have a long, long way to go with staff! Really enjoy making practise toys, gonna post new ideas in technical forum.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi