MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I saw them play at Space550 in San Francisco last night. Oh wow, they were awesome. What a fun night.

I also saw an electroglow staff for the first time last night.

Was anyone else there?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh, and I met another flagger. She had bigger flags than I do and they're fluorescent orange nylon, whereas mine are white chiffon. She was awesome.

-Mike

antimattermember
8 posts

Posted:
I have never seen them....but I love their stuff. They and Nuclear Ramjet are my favorite psy/goa trance artists. What tracks did they perform? was it fun to spin to thier music?

Back on my feetLike a freight train I'm coming

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I am not huge into psytrance just yet, so I don't recognize tracks like I do with regular trance, but it was really good...and some stuff was actually trancy for a few moments.

-Mike

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
I'll be seeing them in LA tonight if all works out... Good to hear you had fun.... Hope to have some more to say tomorrow

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh, and there was this girl there wearing this really cool outfit. Black pants with UV-reactive drawings of fire all over it with a matching scarf and elbow bands.

Well, that, and a halter-top and a body that could start a war.

-Mike

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I saw them play a few months ago in Kingston. The venue was tiny (good) but the promoter didn't know what they were doing (bad). There were technical probs all night...one song played for 20 min while they sorted them out, and it drove everyone nuts. That said, they put on a great show once they got up there and the crowd was fantastic.