Forums > Social Chat > oh my goodness this is important!!!

Login/Join to Participate

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
eeek eeek i need new shoes these are gorgeous but how can i justify buying them??

they arent suitable for work, i could wear them but they're not going to be comfy

they wouldnt work great with spinning, though i can spin in slippers so maybe it wouldnt be that bad

please help me find a reason for me to ask my boyf for an early birthday pressie!!!

please!!

they are made out of completly veggie materials....

these are them at

https://www.shoe-shop.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?pgm=co_disp&func=displ&sesent=0,0&carfnbr=168

the clog slub silk or the clog wirl silk. thats the other desiscion!

my my my i'm a material person!

vic xx

aww they soooo cute!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I took the trouble to look at said shoes and they are very cute. I would go for the clog wirl silk myself (if they went up to my size, which they don't. Cute shoes never do!).

There is no better excuse when you want a new item of clothing/footware than 'because I want it/them' IMO.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie-self confessed clothes junkie

Are we nearly there yet?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
definatly not a post for guys

I have life time contracts with my shoes hehe

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I buy a fair number of shoes but only because I put them through hell. I only every have one pair at a time and usually the sole wears through before I get another pair (call me mr. flinstone). Speaking of which, my insoles feel rather carpety...

mmm...carpety.

Celestemember
48 posts

Posted:
As a sympathetic shoe whore (who never buys new jeans for some reason) I say you only live once.

Life is serious, but art is fun!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
OK, I own a dozen pairs of shoes, so for a guy that probably makes me a shoe whore!

Buy these shoes, they're actually not that much when you think about it. And they're Komodo, and they do some really nice clothes and shoes. Get the Clog Wirl Silk one's 'cos they're coolest.

Often there isn't a reason to buy new stuff apart from desire. How about: It's summer so you need comfy summery shoes to keep your feet cool and look pretty?

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
i love you people soooo much!!

have bought them, the swirly ones aww they're amazing, waiting patiently by postbox now!!

thanks

vic xx

(the very happy shoe whore... actually just shopping whore really!)

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...