Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > FREE Circus Skills Workshops (Including Poi, Staff etc..)

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi to all

OK - Im gonna be running a series of Circus skills workshops, on Wednesdays and theyre FREE ubbrollsmile

They will be held at the Beacon Centre in what used to be

St. Georges school (is now The City Academy),

Russell Town Avenue,

BS5 9JH,

Lawrence Hill area, just off Church Road.

Theyre starting on the 27/10 and running until Xmas and theyre FREE!!!!! ubbrollsmile

The 1st one will be running 10-4 and the rest will be in the evening 6.30-8.30pm. If you dont feel like signing up for the whole lot just come along to the day session

They will be for all levels from complete beginers to advanced and incorperate pretty much all circus skills - Hopefully I havent bitten off more than I can chew!!

So if you interested and wanna come along please call Gary or Carla on 0117 9351471 or PM me. If you could sign up ASAP - that will guarentee they all happen.

Lets see if we can get as many as possible, so tell ya friends.

I thought I'd make it a Wednesday, becuase as the weather gets shitty, you can all go indoors instead of getting wet and cold - arent i nice!!! smile

Looking forward to seeing you there and tell people tomorrow and on Sunday (hopefully i'll be there anyhow...finally!)

Peas out 2 ya all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Sounds good but won't this clash with the regular Bristol fire meet?

Darn I wish I lived in Brizzol rolleyes

Let's relight this forum ubblove

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Yep it will, but I figure as it gets colder, wetter and darker. All Bristol spinners would appreciate somewhere abit warmer, dryer and lighter?!!
All are welcome

Feel the Flame
Phirenix