• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > im going to play a game with all u tool fans

Login/Join to Participate

fireboy

An angry young man with a passon for metal

Total posts: 252
Posted:okay oi ma going to post in some other POSTs from other people tool some i am not going to name the songs and u have to recogise them
and POST HERE WHAT THE SONG WAS AND WHERE IT WAS
if u are the first I will think of a prise for u*

*=i don't know. this is not a genuine offer

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Delete Topic

Ajay

Total posts: 158
Posted:ooh such a rush of tool fans.

quote: okay oi ma going to post in some other POSTs from other people tool some i am not going to name the songs and u have to recogise them
is it just me or does this sentence not make sense (probably made perfect sense to everybody else)

oh and a prize . yay.
damn... no i should of read the small print, its one of those "none genuine offers"

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Delete

fireboy

An angry young man with a passon for metal

Total posts: 252
Posted:in siple terms
1) find the fucking tool song in another post
2) say where it was and what song
3) POST ABOVE (n 2) HERE