lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Greetings from yet another Australian Adelaidian doing the UK thing, whatever that thing may be biggrin Following in the great footsteps of the mighty kate and josh and ben, each of whom has been a great inspiration in the staff and poi and cool people areas.
At the moment i'm in Belgium, and i'm still not sure if i'm going to be staying here, confused but if i'm not then i have to be gone by the 19th of November. Thinking about the possibility of a working holiday visa in the UK. I'm rather tight on funds so it's unfortunately largely about money at this stage, but once some money is earned things shall be awesome. bounce bounce2
I'm with my beautiful Mieke here at the moment ubblove, but hoping to find work save save save and do much travelling and twirling, there is so much i want to see and so many wondeful people to meet hug
biggrinHooray for everything in this big adventure of life biggrin

people are people

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
if you get to the chance to meet this lovely ozzie do, hes one of the nicest guys i know smile hopefully see you at sheffield hug

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

lasersurgeGOLD Member
100 posts

Posted:
Aww thanks Ben hug Can't wait to catch up again, and to catch up for the first time since i havent met all you other folk yet wavehello Spoke to someone who i think is the cousin of my grandmother or something and he say's that he'll take care of me and help me find a job, so that's cool. Now i just hope the british government co-operates with what i want to do biggrin If anyone has any ideas on finding employment, living cheap or just wants to give me a job ubbrollsmile that would be grand.
La la

people are people

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Heya stranger,
comming on Sat?? If so u and benny boy can catch lifties with me, also come to my haloween party on Fri night!!!

Anyway I am just northa london, harlows the closest station.

Would be cool to catch up and to have other fireys at the party.
Iam gonna email ben cos I offered lifties some time back and havent heard from him, he prob forgot. Anyway I want cool people like u for a fantabulously fun roadtrip!!

Byeee Kim

I have limited access to the computer so prob I will only check this onceish before the weekend. Email me and I'll give u my number

crazy_frogwoman@hotmail.com

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???