Forums > Social Chat > 'Busted' rock my world!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
This is a poll to see how many 'Busted' fans are out there and how many 'Busted' anti -fans are out there. So please let me know what your feelings are towards this great band cool

The main reason I ask this is because in my school house of 50 lads only a couple of us liked Busted, so some peeps may take this to mean that we were wrong, but we were guys who had great taste in music (we do like other bands too) so it could be that we were just a cut-above-the-rest appreciating a quality of music far in advance of most average peoples understanding............but maybe not confused

While you're making your own statement on 'Busted', make one on 'McFly' too, cos again it was only the 'Busted' guys that liked 'McFly' biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

lunerniamember
110 posts

Posted:
ahhhahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahaha

hahahahahahahahahhhhaaahaahahahahaaahah

hahhah*breath*ahhhhhhahhahahahahahahaha

hhhhhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahhhaaaa.

iam sorry but i really hate busted lots and lots.

L xxx

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
k

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Mistress_MaledictiHeaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over
192 posts

Posted:
'Busted'? Pile of steaming donkey poo!

sin

"Abashed, the Devil stood and saw how awful Goodness is"

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Dude... busted suck.... McFly are where its it!!!!!! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
after just seeing the name of this thread, i thought eeek this aint gonna go down too well!! im not a big fan of either, but it would prob be mc fly cos they slightly (eeevvveeerrr so slightly) make me laugh, wherewas busted.......they dont, and that guys eyebrows are scary eek

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

192 posts

Posted:
Forgot to add my comment on McFly. McWho?

sin

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
What do you mean McWho!!!!!!!!!!!! You cretin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! McFly are the best! censored

Glad you agree Vixen, but i think you are making a mistake about Busted. You know James helped write alot of the McFly songs.

PippyMember
4 posts

Posted:
wavehello
Erm... I kinda think that Busted and McFly are...................... Well all i can say really is that i like their music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there gr8!!
Its not to everyones taste but its your own opinion that counts if you like them then good for you but if not then your intitled to your own opinion! x bye x

Watching, waiting, anticipating...

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flame Boy

What do you mean McWho!!!!!!!!!!!! You cretin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! McFly are the best! censored

Good to see you are not over reacting there Flame Boy. They are after all just pop boy bands!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Laughable though they are - can you reduce your amount of laughter please lunernia?

Cheers

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
YES PIPPY - YOU ROCK!!!

What do mean over-reacting skull? I never over-react cool But they're not just pop bands are they? They are role models for us, great people for us to aspire to be, they are upstanding citizens who................no, i'm only kidding.

But still, busted and mcfly do rule everything!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
yeh, each to their own, lets just not get into too much of a debate about this, cos busted and mc fly arent worth it cos they r crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, sorry!! im sure they r good at what they do, readings songs off bits of paper n stuff

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Nah, I dont really wnat to get into a huge depbate or anything, im just interested in the general consensus, but i will say mcfly and busted do write their own songs and sing live too unlike some truly bolox "artists" out there who dont have an ounce of skill at all.

PippyMember
4 posts

Posted:
reading songs off paper!!!! eek they write them themselves as well!! duh! if your gonna criticise at least get it right!!!!!!!!!! ubbloco

Watching, waiting, anticipating...

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
hmmm so bolox isnt censored.

busted give me a pain in my bolox.
EDITED_BY: ado-p (1097846815)

Love is the law.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Bollii Ado wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

**Poidie**member
31 posts

Posted:
Busted suck beans!!!! however i wouldn't chuck matt out of bed!!!is it matt???hmmmm neway!!not the eyebrow one n not hte little one but the other one, yummmmmmmm!!!!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
the ugly one??

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Love is the law.

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
who the hell are Busted??

*runs off to the magick book of knowledge aka google*

hmmm... vaguely recognise them but not sure - arnt they a boy band thinly disguised as a rock band or something?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

192 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flame Boy

What do you mean McWho!!!!!!!!!!!! You cretin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you fit a couple more exclamation marks in there? I don't think it quite conveys your obvious attachment to these pop pretenders.

sin

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
music is like rice pudding!

some people LOVE rice pudding, even cold, even straight out the tin, dont mean its good, just means lthey like it.
some people DESPISE rice pudding, they hate it. dont mean its rubbish or bad, just means they dont like it.

music is an art form and therefore subjective and all down to your individual tastes.

busted are the exception. they ARE f**kin SH*TE!!

hehehe

It's smashing to be back x

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Im generally ditto ing everyone on here.

:thumbsdownforbusted:

:andmcfly:

smile

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i'm sorry if this sounds offensive, but i don't like bands like that because i don't really consider them to be musicians.

even if they do write their own music (i don't know - do they?) they don't live up to the term 'musician' in any way. take a classical composer who spends a month or something on one piece - they consider hundreds of emotions in one movement - they take the listner up and down, they create complex lines with clever and interesting melodies.

or take someone else - like tool for example - same deal, they spend a long time theinking about the progression of the song, not just lyrically but musically, taking the listener through a journey making the audience FEEL something deep, something they can't necessarily express in words.

imo busted take one idea - like oh i realy fancy that girl over there and write a three minute noise about it - it may sound lovely, people my associate with it, but at the end of the day it's rubbish, and no one comes out of it going Wooooooaaaahhh

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
I can happily say I've never heard of anything you're all talking about although I have guessed that busted and McFly are bands?

**Garth is happy in his psy-trance/Old Metal wonderland** biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
busted really suck
mcfly r baby busted and they also suck

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
yeh, what tao star said!
plus that jumpign up n down thing while striking the guitar really pisses me off

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
O GOOD LORD!! eek now theres a bloody thread on the little toe rags in here too! ..is nowhere safe!?!?!

:methinksthatshowsmyviewofbustedwhoarepoo:

tongue

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Go out and buy some RazorLight, they're much more fun!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
ahem... now i think i have reasonably good taste in music, if i do say so myself... it's also pretty varied.... but I am here to......

champion BUSTED!! woo.

I don't know why i like them, they sure as hell aren't pushing any boundaries musically, they just strike me as being downright honest, they're not pretending to be a great rocky band, they know that they are nothing more than a boy band making ridiculous songs about fancying your school teacher.

So if I had to choose which band i most like out of all the identikit pop-shite out there, then I'd go for Busted.... and don't diss his eyebrows, they are a clear sign he could kill you with his bare hands.... eek

McFly on the other hand... well i don't even know who they are exactly... but they have a crap name.

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Page: ...